StandardAero announced today that it has signed an exclusive five-year contract for Model 250 engine repair and overhaul services with the City of Nashville Metropolitan Police Department. All work will be performed at StandardAero facilities in Winnipeg, Canada and Concord, N.C.
Repair and overhaul services will be performed on the police departmentâ€™s seven-helicopter fleet comprised of MD 500E and Bell OH-58 helicopters using Model 250-C20B and Model 250-T63-A-720 engines.
â€œTodayâ€™s announcement not only validates the quality of our services and our reputation for customer service, but also solidifies StandardAeroâ€™s presence as the premier M250 MRO provider within Airborne Law Enforcement Agency circles,â€ said Tom Roche, StandardAero Vice President, Helicopter Programs. â€œWeâ€™re excited about our new relationship with Metro and the ability to provide them with a comprehensive support network that includes a M250 overhaul facility in Tennesseeâ€™s neighboring state North Carolina,â€ concluded Roche.
The contract announcement ensures total engine maintenance and overhaul requirements support for the City of Nashville Metropolitan Police Departmentâ€™s Aviation Unit.
StandardAero is one of the worldâ€™s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 12 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 14 regionally located service and support locations. The company is celebrating its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
- 22-Oct-19 N158LE Bell OH_58 Naples, US-Florida
- New AH-64D Apaches for 1-17th Cavalry
- DynCorp International awarded $8M contract for Maintenance on AH-64, UH-60, CH-47, and OH-58s
- SEA completed modification of 2 Bell OH-58
- New Bell 206L4 for Orange County
- Tunisia to receive 24 OH-58D Kiowa Warriors
- MIssissippi – future of Columbus Police OH-58 in question
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Bell delivers ARH mockup to Dunbar High School
- Harford County Sheriff’s Office to discontinue aviation unit
- Helicopter focus of legal motion between Florence, Lake City law enforcement
- Lewis-McChord helicopter unit shifting focus to Pacific Rim
- Airwolf Aerospace receives FAA STC for Bell 204, 205, 212, UH-1 and AH-1 TT Straps
- Harford County Sheriff helicopter unit to be reviewed
- Kustom Products owner in prison over OH-58 parts
- Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office gets new helicopter to aid searches
- Kiowas find new law enforcement life in Florida after National Guard retirement
- 10-Oct-14 Bell OH-58 Pedernales, Dominican Republic
- Cliffdale awarded $8.5M contract for OH-58D actuator work
- Iraq – $500M contract for Helicopter Sustainment Support