One of two Experimental A600N Talon helicopters registered to manufacturer Rotorway International has had an accident.Â The FAA preliminary report indicates that the pilot noticed a jolt while in cruise flight, but the ensuing autorotation ended up with the helicopter on its side.Â N602RW is registered with an Experimental airworthiness certificate, with the category listed as “Crew Training” and “Market Survey”.
The accident occurred in the same Arizona city of Chandler that Rotorway are based in.
HeliHub.com adds a separate page for every reported incident, including details of the particular helicopter and links to online reports of the event.
- Rotorway cuts A600 Talon price for April
- 14-Mar-15 N220AF Rotorway A600 Lake Wales, US-Florida
- 12-Feb-15 N111ZP Rotorway A600 Bohusovice nad Ohri, Czech Republic (1F)
- 13-Oct-13 ZK-HUO Rotorway A600 Seddon, New Zealand
- 15-Mar-11 N602RW Rotorway A600 Talon Chandler, US-Arizona
- RotorWay Launches FAA-certified Two-place Turbine Trainer To Rival R66