Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (the “Group”) (TSX: CHL.A CHL.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.091875 per Common Share and Variable Voting Shares, payable on each of May 13, 2011, June 15, 2011 and July 15, 2011 to holders of record at the close of business April 29, 2011, May 31, 2011 and June 30, 2011, respectively.
The foregoing dividends are designated as â€œeligibleâ€ dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Canadian Helicoptersâ€™ Board of Directors reviews the applicable dividend rates on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by Canadian Helicoptersâ€™ Board of Directors, and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC
Through Canadian Helicopters Limited, Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. is the largest helicopter transportation services company operating in Canada and one of the largest in the world based on the size of its fleet. From over 35 base locations across Canada, Canadian Helicopters provides helicopter services to a broad range of sectors, including infrastructure maintenance, utilities, oil and gas, mining, forestry, construction, and emergency medical services. In addition to helicopter transportation services, Canadian Helicopters operates two flight schools, provides third party repair and maintenance services in Canada and provides military support in Afghanistan. With over 60 years of experience, Canadian Helicopters is an industry leader in establishing safety standards and operating procedures.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement