The Nordic defence, security and aerospace group Patria strengthens its position in Norway and in the Nordic helicopter maintenance by buying the Norwegian Bardufoss based NAC Maintenance AS (NACM), specialised in helicopter and aircraft maintenance. By the deal the company name will be changed to Patria Helicopters AS.
Patria aims to expand the NACM operations and serve the military and civilian operators especially in the northern Norway.
â€œPatria is very pleased to have an already operating and professional Norwegian company as a basis for a new unit. We want to expand the current maintenance operations, recruit new skilled personnel from Norway and to create stability to the development of operations in the long runâ€, says Lassi Matikainen from Patria.
Patria has already operated in Norway for a long time as Patria and the Norwegian state own the defence group Nammo AS with equal stakes.
The Norwegian Armed Forces has purchased XA vehicles from Patria. Also, Patria maintains Norwegian helicopters. Furthermore, Nordic cooperation takes place in NH90 project in connection with NORDILS as well as in helicopter engine assembly.
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- France signs contract for upgraded NH90 TTH for Special Forces
- Royal Netherlands Air Force sends replacement NH90 to Curacao
- Safran to support German and Norwegian NH90 engines
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- RUAG successfully completes the first NH90 inspection
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA