Air Evac Lifeteam recently donated $1,000 to become the sole â€œGold Sponsorâ€ of Missouri State University-West Plainsâ€™ 17th Annual Auction, set for Friday, April 1, at the West Plains Civic Center.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner and the silent auction.Â A live auction will get underway at 7:30 p.m.Â Catalogs listing all of the items being offered this year are now available at the Missouri State-West Plains development office, 905 W. Main St.Â It also can be viewed online by visiting http://wp.missouristate.edu/development/auction.htm.
â€œSilver Sponsorsâ€ that have supported the auction at the $500 level include Community First Banking Center of West Plains and FMC Transport in Willow Springs.Â â€œBronze Sponsorsâ€ that have given $250 each include Burton Creek Pharmacy, Coltonâ€™s Steakhouse and Grill, Gammill Quilting Systems, Grisham Properties, Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic, Penmac, Potterâ€™s Dawg House, Sheridan and Sheridan, Southern Hills Shopping Center, US Bank with a local branch in Willow Springs, and West Plains Bank and Trust Co.
â€œWe are extremely grateful for the support of our auction sponsors,â€ said Terry Hampton, events coordinator with the universityâ€™s development office.Â â€œThe auction wouldnâ€™t be the successful event it is without their help.Â We all are fortunate to live in such a generous, caring community.â€
Tickets are $25 each.Â Reservations can be made by contacting the development office, 417-255-7240, or online at the web address listed above.Â Absentee bids will be accepted from those who are unable to attend the auction, organizers said.
Auction committee members include Bev and Rick Hamby, Tracy Grigsby, Dennis Lancaster, Susan Courter, Heather Bennett, Andi Hilburn-Vaini, Vicki Kimes, Haley Mitchell, Jane Thomas, Valerie Williams and Kathy Schloss, as well as Missouri State-West Plains development office staff members Elizabeth Grisham, Joe Kammerer, Debbie Martin, Debra Mosley, Jessi Long and Terry Hampton.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights