Air Evac Lifeteam recently donated $1,000 to become the sole â€œGold Sponsorâ€ of Missouri State University-West Plainsâ€™ 17th Annual Auction, set for Friday, April 1, at the West Plains Civic Center.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner and the silent auction.Â A live auction will get underway at 7:30 p.m.Â Catalogs listing all of the items being offered this year are now available at the Missouri State-West Plains development office, 905 W. Main St.Â It also can be viewed online by visiting http://wp.missouristate.edu/development/auction.htm.
â€œSilver Sponsorsâ€ that have supported the auction at the $500 level include Community First Banking Center of West Plains and FMC Transport in Willow Springs.Â â€œBronze Sponsorsâ€ that have given $250 each include Burton Creek Pharmacy, Coltonâ€™s Steakhouse and Grill, Gammill Quilting Systems, Grisham Properties, Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic, Penmac, Potterâ€™s Dawg House, Sheridan and Sheridan, Southern Hills Shopping Center, US Bank with a local branch in Willow Springs, and West Plains Bank and Trust Co.
â€œWe are extremely grateful for the support of our auction sponsors,â€ said Terry Hampton, events coordinator with the universityâ€™s development office.Â â€œThe auction wouldnâ€™t be the successful event it is without their help.Â We all are fortunate to live in such a generous, caring community.â€
Tickets are $25 each.Â Reservations can be made by contacting the development office, 417-255-7240, or online at the web address listed above.Â Absentee bids will be accepted from those who are unable to attend the auction, organizers said.
Auction committee members include Bev and Rick Hamby, Tracy Grigsby, Dennis Lancaster, Susan Courter, Heather Bennett, Andi Hilburn-Vaini, Vicki Kimes, Haley Mitchell, Jane Thomas, Valerie Williams and Kathy Schloss, as well as Missouri State-West Plains development office staff members Elizabeth Grisham, Joe Kammerer, Debbie Martin, Debra Mosley, Jessi Long and Terry Hampton.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers