Air Evac Lifeteam recently donated $1,000 to become the sole â€œGold Sponsorâ€ of Missouri State University-West Plainsâ€™ 17th Annual Auction, set for Friday, April 1, at the West Plains Civic Center.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner and the silent auction.Â A live auction will get underway at 7:30 p.m.Â Catalogs listing all of the items being offered this year are now available at the Missouri State-West Plains development office, 905 W. Main St.Â It also can be viewed online by visiting http://wp.missouristate.edu/development/auction.htm.
â€œSilver Sponsorsâ€ that have supported the auction at the $500 level include Community First Banking Center of West Plains and FMC Transport in Willow Springs.Â â€œBronze Sponsorsâ€ that have given $250 each include Burton Creek Pharmacy, Coltonâ€™s Steakhouse and Grill, Gammill Quilting Systems, Grisham Properties, Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic, Penmac, Potterâ€™s Dawg House, Sheridan and Sheridan, Southern Hills Shopping Center, US Bank with a local branch in Willow Springs, and West Plains Bank and Trust Co.
â€œWe are extremely grateful for the support of our auction sponsors,â€ said Terry Hampton, events coordinator with the universityâ€™s development office.Â â€œThe auction wouldnâ€™t be the successful event it is without their help.Â We all are fortunate to live in such a generous, caring community.â€
Tickets are $25 each.Â Reservations can be made by contacting the development office, 417-255-7240, or online at the web address listed above.Â Absentee bids will be accepted from those who are unable to attend the auction, organizers said.
Auction committee members include Bev and Rick Hamby, Tracy Grigsby, Dennis Lancaster, Susan Courter, Heather Bennett, Andi Hilburn-Vaini, Vicki Kimes, Haley Mitchell, Jane Thomas, Valerie Williams and Kathy Schloss, as well as Missouri State-West Plains development office staff members Elizabeth Grisham, Joe Kammerer, Debbie Martin, Debra Mosley, Jessi Long and Terry Hampton.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award