SEI Industries Ltd. is pleased to announce the delivery of six Bambi Buckets to the AASF, Army Aviation Support Facility in Austin Texas for use in the new LUH, UH-72 Lakota aircraft program. The Bambi Bucket, 120 USG/460 Litres capacity model has been chosen as the Weapon of Choice for the UH-72 Lakota aircraft, the military version of the Eurocopter EC 145. Initially marketed as the UH-145, the Lakota was selected as the winner of the United States Armyâ€™s Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) program.
The standard valve Bambi Bucket is the work horse of the helicopter firefighting industry. Sturdy, reliable, simple to use, with over 25 years of proven field work. The United States Army as well as many military and government agencies worldwide, as seen recently in Japan with the devastating earthquake and tsunami, have chosen the Bambi Bucket to provide first and lasting response to wildland and interurban firefighting demands. A quality product, backed by a well stocked parts department and full team of dedicated support professionals.
For what looks to be a potentially bad year for wildland fire in the central United States, the Texas AASF will be Bambi Bucket prepared.
About Bambi Bucket and SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the industry-proven Bambi BucketÂ® for aerial firefighting, SEI Industries Ltd. also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industries with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel, liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- The French Gendarmerie Nationale Orders an Additional EC145
- Iraq Ministry of Oil receives four EC145s
- The Helicopter Flight Training Center goes international
- New Location is LifeFlight’s First in Northwest Pennsylvania
- NZ CAA approves Metro Aviation EC145 simulator
- 22-May-17 AN-136 Eurocopter EC145 Punta Chame, Panama
- 19-May-17 N197LL Airbus EC145 Terre Haute, US-Indiana