SEI Industries Ltd. is pleased to announce the delivery of six Bambi Buckets to the AASF, Army Aviation Support Facility in Austin Texas for use in the new LUH, UH-72 Lakota aircraft program. The Bambi Bucket, 120 USG/460 Litres capacity model has been chosen as the Weapon of Choice for the UH-72 Lakota aircraft, the military version of the Eurocopter EC 145. Initially marketed as the UH-145, the Lakota was selected as the winner of the United States Armyâ€™s Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) program.
The standard valve Bambi Bucket is the work horse of the helicopter firefighting industry. Sturdy, reliable, simple to use, with over 25 years of proven field work. The United States Army as well as many military and government agencies worldwide, as seen recently in Japan with the devastating earthquake and tsunami, have chosen the Bambi Bucket to provide first and lasting response to wildland and interurban firefighting demands. A quality product, backed by a well stocked parts department and full team of dedicated support professionals.
For what looks to be a potentially bad year for wildland fire in the central United States, the Texas AASF will be Bambi Bucket prepared.
About Bambi Bucket and SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the industry-proven Bambi BucketÂ® for aerial firefighting, SEI Industries Ltd. also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industries with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel, liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- 06-Aug-20 PK-JBX Airbus H145 Batulicin, Indonesia
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- 01-Jun-20 LN-OOU Airbus H145 Skibotn, Norway
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU