Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust is delighted to confirm that the Essex Air Ambulance has relocated from Boreham airfield to Earls Colne airfield with a brand new visitor area due to be launched in July 2011.
Over the last 12 months, having secured planning consent and an affordable building design, TJ Evers the appointed building contractor arrived on site in January to begin this exciting new chapter in the history of the Essex Air Ambulance.
The first stage of the relocation sees the Essex Air Ambulance commence flying from the new operational base in Earls Colne on Thursday 31st March with brand new facilities in place for the Air Crew. Once building work finishes the second stage of the project will see the official opening of a modest visitor area in early July 2011 which has been made possible with a grant from ICAP following their annual Charity Day in 2009. This new facility will enable the Charity to host meetings and events and accept visitors.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation