The current 13 Sikorsky Gold Suppliers were recognized at the event for their best-in-class performance.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. recently held its 4th annual Supplier Summit in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida., USA with senior executives from the top 150 supplier companies. The current 13 Sikorsky Gold Suppliers were recognized at the event for their best-in-class performance. Sikorsky is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp.
Aero Vodochody was among the 13 companies recognized at the event for its excellence and performance in production of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters. AERO Vodochody is an aero-structure commercial supplier based in the Czech Republic, which initially received UTC Supplier Gold status in December 2009 and has maintained that level since then.
Al Altieri, Vice President, Supply Management for Sikorsky, who presented the awards, said, â€œOver the past year, several suppliers have made extraordinary efforts in meeting the high standards for delivery and quality for Sikorsky. It was clear through internal surveys that these awardees were distinct in making the extra efforts in satisfying the needs of our customers. They play a critical role in our continued success. â€
Sikorsky recognizes the effort these suppliers have provided by going above and beyond to help deliver high quality products in the timeframe needed. These partnerships demonstrate that through combined efforts, new standards can be achieved in meeting our customersâ€™ needs.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Connecticut, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- Helijet extends flights between Nanaimo and Vancouver
- Sikorsky Helicopter Maintenance Trainer Advances Engineering Program
- Associated Aircraft Group expands offerings in the Northeast