Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul Group (ERO) company, has unveiled a dedicated website for its F1RST SUPPORT command center. The website â€“ FirstSupportAOG.com â€“ gives visitors an overview of First Support capabilities, locations, contact information, downloads and video tour of the operation.
â€œOur First Support center continues to provide unrivalled response to customer requests for AOG support as well as scheduled maintenance events,â€ stated BBA Aviation Engine Repair & Overhaul Group Â President, Hugh McElroy. â€œOur integrated solutions bring the right combination of technical support, engineering, tooling, rental engines and equipment into sharp focus enabling the right outcome at the right time making response to AOG situations highly efficient and effective.â€
The new website provides customers with a look at how F1RST SUPPORT operates and provides several options for contacting the center. A newsroom provides media information including press releases on all of Dallas Airmotiveâ€™s activities, a map of F1RST SUPPORT service locations, contact information, and photo downloads. The site features a seven-minute video tour of the F1RST SUPPORT center to help viewers better understand its industry leading capabilities.
â€œWeâ€™re delighted at the positive responses weâ€™ve received from the OEMs we represent and the customers we support who have visited the F1RST SUPPORT command center located in Grapevine, Texas near the DFW airport,â€ commented McElroy. â€œAt this point, we have implemented the initial phase of what the center is capable of achieving. We are rapidly expanding its global capabilities and expect to further reveal F1RST SUPPORT innovation as this exciting technology evolves in the near future.â€
View the new site at: www.FirstSupportAOG.com.
BBA Aviationâ€™s Engine Repair and Overhaul group of companies is primarily engaged in the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and parts support. Operating under the names Dallas Airmotive, H+S Aviation and Premier Turbines, the combined companies form a world leading, OEM-authorized, independent provider of services for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A/T, JT15D, PW100, PW300, PW500 and PW901 APU; Rolls-Royce Spey, Tay and Model 250/T63/T703; General Electric CF34, CT7/T700, and J85; Honeywell TFE731, HTF7000, CFE738, ALF502L engines, and Honeywell Model 36, 331-200/250 and RE100 series APUs; and the Hamilton Sundstrand T40-1 APU. Dallas Airmotive operates facilities at two locations in Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area plus a network of Regional Turbine Centers across the United States, Brazil and in England. Premier Turbines is located in Neosho, Missouri. H+S Aviation is located in Portsmouth, England. In addition to its overhaul and repair facilities, BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul operates two parts supply companies: International Turbine Service (ITS) and Barrett Turbine Engine Company. It also operates International Governor Services, a turbine engine control repair and overhaul company. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, the combined companies employ more than 1,000 personnel who service business aviation, regional airline, military and government agencies worldwide. For more information, please visit www.BBAAviationERO.com.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team