Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:Â SPR) (the “Company”) today announced that it intends to commence a public secondary offering of 10,307,375 shares of class A common stock. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering. The shares are being offered primarily by affiliates of Onex Corporation (“Onex”) and members of management of the Company. Onex is expected to maintain voting control of the Company following this offering. The shares are being offered pursuant to an automatic shelf registration statement filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on Form S-3.
Morgan Stanley is acting as the underwriter for the offering. The underwriter will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of the offered amount of the class A common stock sold.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities law of any such jurisdiction. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Morgan Stanley Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor,Â New York, NYÂ 10014, or emailÂ [email protected], or by telephone at 866-718-1649, and from the SEC’s website atÂ www.sec.gov, when available.
On the web:Â http://www.spiritaero.com
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual