Dallas andÂ Fort Worth trade show display and event marketing company, Skyline DFW Exhibits & Events (http://www.dfwexhibits.com) was flying high at Heli-Expo 2011 in Orlando, representing 9 premier clients at the industryâ€™s largest tradeshow dedicated to the international helicopter community.
According to the Helicopter Association International, this yearâ€™s show broke records with approximately 20,000 people in attendance. Among the showâ€™s top attractions were exhibits from theÂ Dallas trade show exhibit company, Skyline DFW. The companyâ€™s exhibits include a stunning 120â€™x120â€™ two-story exhibit for Eurocopter with a technically sophisticated unveiling event for their new helicopter, the EC145 T2.
Heli-Expo brings together buyers from over 200 countries and this yearâ€™s show marked a sharp uptick in orders. Skyline DFW, theÂ Dallas area trade show display company, provided comprehensive event service solutions and show services for the companyâ€™s Heli-Expo clients, including complete design, fabrication, audio/visual, computers, installation and dismantle, as well as a myriad of pre, at and post show services. Overall, Skyline DFW was responsible for constructing and dismantling over 20,000 square feet of customer exhibit floor space at the convention center. Clients included:
- Aero Dynamix â€“ 30â€™x30â€™
- Becker Avionics â€“ 20â€™x20â€™
- Cool City Avionics â€“ 10â€™x20â€™
- Conklin and de Decker â€“ 10â€™x20â€™
- Eurocopter â€“ 120â€™x120â€™
- Metro Aviation â€“ 40â€™x60â€™
- REB Technologies â€“ 10â€™x20â€™
- United Rotocraft â€“ 20â€™x30â€™
- Vertical Magazine â€“ 20â€™x20â€™
â€œThis was Eurocopterâ€™s second year with Skyline DFW and I am extremely pleased with the superior level of support provided by the Skyline team. They skillfully managed the challenges of working with a truly international company to deliver incredible quality with impressive turnaround times. The booth was a â€˜must seeâ€™ for customers and the press, and was a powerful reinforcement of the Eurocopter brand. We look forward to our continued partnership with Skyline DFW at next yearâ€™s Heli-Expo,â€ said Brenda Reuland, VP Communications and Public Relations for American Eurocopter.
Coppell, Texas, based Your Event Solutions, Inc. (YES) Founder and President, Ms. Kelley Parlier commented, â€œIâ€™ve worked with Skyline DFW for over ten years now and I always know that my expectations, as well as my clients will be exceeded every time with Jeff Meisner and his company. The strategic partnership with Skyline DFW delivers the kind of value and consistent quality that my clients deserve and I rely on.â€
â€œOur Heli-Expo clients are among the best at the show and we are proud to serve them. Every year we are challenged to raise the bar at Heli-Expo as our clients look to us for innovative exhibit solutions that will drive traffic and sales. We continue to grow our Heli-Expo client-base through referrals from satisfied customers and we are already looking forward to next yearâ€™s show which will be held in our hometown of Dallas, Texas,â€ remarked Jeff Meisner, President of Skyline DFW Exhibits & Events.
About Skyline DFW Exhibits & Events
Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area, Skyline DFW Exhibits & Events enhances customersâ€™ branding, product, messaging, marketing, ROI and overall company performance through the design, creation and delivery of innovative exhibit display products and turnkey services. Customers include: American Airlines, American Eurocopter, Aviall, Baylor Health, Brinks, Chesapeake Energy, Interstate Batteries, SuperMedia and Texas Health Resources.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers