Managing Director of Ryan Aerospace (Australia), Chris RyanÂ said he was delighted to receive news yesterday that theÂ he had been nominated as a finalist in the prestigious Endeavour Awards hosted by Manufacturers’ Monthly.
The Helimod Helicopter Simulator is a finalist in the following categories:
- Technology Application of the Year; and
- Industrial Product of the Year.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Melbourne, AustraliaÂ on 25 May 2011.
The Helimod Helicopter Simulator has been very well-received at a number ofÂ exhibitions over the last year including trade shows in London, Paris, Orlando, Melbourne and Brisbane. This has been due toÂ this product beingÂ modular, re-configurable and excellent value for money whilst still beingÂ robust enough to withstand the toughest military applications.
New manufacturing methods and application of technology have been key to the success of the Helimod along with understanding the changing needs of customers and defense budgets.
Pictured below is the Helimod with a Bell 206 module attached to it but these modules can be interchanged quickly and easily to represent different aircraft types without having to buy a whole new simulator.
– Mission rehearsal
– Combined Arms Training (CATS)
– Part-task trainer (PTT)
– Emergency procedures
– NAV training / IFR / GPS approach
– Lab work / testing
– Human factors analysis
– DIS role player
– Weather avoidance / interaction
– Crew resource management (with optional rear cabin and airframe cockpit enclosure)
– Displays at trade shows / events (for recruiting agencies etc.)
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet