Russian Helicopters and the Brazilian investment group Qualy Group Brasil have signed a Cooperation Agreement for the promotion of the Mi-34C1 helicopter pursuant to a dealership agreement. The document provides for the possible delivery of 150 new light Russian Mi-34C1 helicopters before 2023. Qualy representatives think the new light Mi-34C1 may prove interesting to commercial companies and state operators, including those taking part in the preparations for the FIFA World Cup 2014 and the Olympic Games 2016 in Brazil.
Russian Helicopters experts believe that the Mi-34C1 will also become a popular sports helicopter. Besides helicopter sports, the Mi-34C1 can be used for corporate and private transportation, initial flight training, surveillance â€“ from eco-control and integrity monitoring to police functions.
Russian Helicopters and Qualy Group Brasil are also planning to create a maintenance, logistics, and training centre for the Brazilian fleet of Mi-34C1 helicopters.
- Nigerian Air Force Mi-34s to fly again – in New Zealand
- Russian military snubs Mi-34 to order 100 Eurocopters
- Middle East distributor appointed for Mil Mi-34C1
- Gearbox failures lead Nigerian Air Force to sell Mi-34 fleet
- Mil Mi-34C1 – order for ten from UTair
- Goodrich selected for Mi-34C1 upgrade program
- Russian Helicopters detail Heli-Expo 2011 presence
- Russian Helicopters showcases product range at Farnborough 2010
- New piston-engined MI-34 scheduled for 2011 first flight
- Russian Helicopters and Turbomeca Sign MoU for Mi-34 Sapsan helicopter
- JSC Helicopters of Russia to sign MOU with Turbomeca for Mi-34 engines