You donâ€™t get ahead by standing still.Â For the veteran-owned Aviation Search Group to remain at the top of the Aviation and Aerospace Industry, they needed to establish an even larger presence with companies that support Government and Military Aviation.Â Mission accomplished.
Rebounding from the economic downturn, the executive and technical search firm has reported a 150% growth in sales; with the largest percentage of growth having been experienced in the Government/Defense Industries.
How has Aviation Search Group increased their already significant footprint in these market sectors?Â â€œBy providing best in class serviceâ€ says Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for Aviation Search Group.Â Barrows goes on to say, â€œWe have always had a strong market share; but our performance and commitment to understanding our customersâ€™ needs has allowed us to remain at the top of these industries and expand our position even further.
â€œWe have endured for over 10 years because we focus on integrity, judgment and commitmentâ€ says Barrows.Â â€œWe are the go-to company for Defense organizations that need help finding the right people.â€
Whatâ€™s next for Aviation Search Group?Â â€œI can tell you one thing,â€ Barrows answers, â€œWe arenâ€™t throttling back.Â In fact, our projections are showing we will double in size over the next two years.â€
About Aviation Search Group
Based in Fort Worth, TX Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup) is a privately held business, with over eleven years of experience helping aviation and aerospace companiesâ€™ worldwide hire the right people through a unique search process.Â Specializing in executive and technical search programs and unlike other search models, Aviation Search Group creates a â€œstrategic partnershipâ€ by creating a customized search program that focuses on requirements while utilizing the customerâ€™s internal recruiting resources.
Aviation Search Group specializes in helping you create cost effective search programs to find the right talent for your company.Â For more news and information on Aviation Search Group, please visit www.AviationSearchGroup.com
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19