DART, a global leader in design, development and distribution of helicopter components and accessories that enhance flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, has completed an exclusive distribution agreement with All Metal Maintenance Stands (MS). The new agreement enables DART to exclusively distribute All Metal’s comprehensive line of custom made aircraft maintenance stands & hangar equipment.
“We are delighted to add All Metal MS as a valued partner in our business,” said Mike O’Reilly, DART President and CEO. “All Metal MS will benefit from DART’s large and growing distributor network to make their excellent products available to customers around the world, gaining the marketing leverage DART has created. DART will benefit by expanding their product line to include an outstanding series of useful products to our list of helicopter components and accessories.”
All Metal MS, specializes in the innovative design and manufacturing of specialty tools, parts and maintenance stands for all helicopter applications. Recently, with the design of our Lightweight Transportable Hoist (LTH), we have developed the only portable hoist on the market with the capability to remove engines, transmissions, head units and other components from helicopters regardless of the helicopter’s location.
All Metal MS supplies lightweight and movable ground support equipment for all your aircraft maintenance needs, the maintenance stand allows the technician a secure and safe area to work. Maintenance platforms are constructed from high-strength steel with anti-slip and anti-bounce safety tread.
All Metal MS holds the distinction of being the leader in the production of helicopter maintenance stands. Our custom designed maintenance stands and specialty tools have been sought after and tested by Aircraft mechanics worldwide. Our cutting edge team of aerospace consultants, engineers and manufacturers make All Metal MS products unparalleled in the helicopter industry.
DART will distribute the Lightweight Transportable Hoist (LTH) and maintenance stands for a wide variety of rotorcraft models; blade racks for six or eight blades; Nightsun racks that accommodate up to nine lights; two-shelf work tables; custom parts, doors, and cowling racks; plus, custom aircraft dollies; and maintenance stands for virtually every helicopter model available today.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock