Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Â Comparative SWOT Analysis â€“ Key Global Helicopter Makers â€“ Eurocopter, Augusta Westland, Bell, Sikorsky
This comparative SWOT analysis report provides key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 4 leading Global Helicopter Manufacturers based on a comprehensive assessment of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape; juxtaposed between & impacted by the ramifications of defense spending cuts underway across the Western Hemisphere and growing demand for civil aviation & other niche segments across key Emerging markets.
The SWOT Analysis framework is used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic or corporate planning process at organizations across the globe. The framework generates a snapshot of the firmâ€™s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic planning as well as decision-making.
This comparative SWOT analysis will be extremely useful for
–Incorporating Analysis into Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
–Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment based on a relative assessment of Strengths & Weaknesses
–Assessment & evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
–Identification of opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
–Identification of potential threats in the business environment specific to each selected market player
–Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential strategic changes, adjustments & realignment
This Comparative SWOT analysis report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Helicopter industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time, built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Published in May at a price of UKP637 ($1043 at today’s rate, Ed), it can be ordered online here
HeliHub.com editor note. We would like to make it clear that the mis-spelling of AgustaWestland as “Augusta Westland” is not ours but lies in the hands of Reportlinker and/or report authors Noealt Corporate Services.Â We expect some potential purchasers will decide whether or not to purchase this report on the basis of this shocking error!
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring