Earlier today, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 9,000th news story on this website. The teamâ€™s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none, with many stories not being covered by any other industry website and an increased number being written in-house. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . Further expansion is expected to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit