Earlier today, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 9,000th news story on this website. The teamâ€™s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none, with many stories not being covered by any other industry website and an increased number being written in-house. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . Further expansion is expected to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy