M7 Aerospace LP (M7), a division of Elbit Systems of America (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems Ltd.), has received the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Diamond Award of Excellence.
The Diamond Award Certificate of Excellence, awarded to M7 for the second time, is the FAAâ€™s highest training award. The FAA recognizes employers and aviation maintenance technicians who participate in a training program that offers both initial and recurring aviation maintenance training to improve safety and technical knowledge.
The award is given to companies in which 100-percent of eligible employees obtain individual Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) certificates of training during the calendar year. Eligible employees hold either an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanicâ€™s license or a Repairmanâ€™s Certificate.
A total of 36 M7 maintenance technicians qualified for AMT awards this year, including 34 who received bronze awards for completing 12 hours of training; one who received a silver award for completing 40 hours, and one who received a gold award, for completing 100 hours within a calendar year.
Elbit Systems of America, President and CEO, Raanan Horowitz stated, â€œWe are very proud of our M7 maintenance technicians and their commitment to training and professionalism. This receipt of this award for a second time emphasizes our dedication to core values of customer focus, excellence and respect.â€
About M7 Aerospace
M7 Aerospace, located in San Antonio, Texas, and a division of Elbit Systems of America Service and Support Solutions, is an integrated service company offering a full suite of aviation services. M7 offers an integrated services solution approach to its government and commercial customers, crossing traditional market boundaries. M7 Aerospace operates its FAA Part 145 Repair Station at the same facility with full maintenance and repair capabilities for the Shorts series and other regional airlines aircraft, including letter checks, heavy maintenance and wheel and brake overhaul capabilities.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products and system solutions focusing on the commercial aviation, defense, homeland security and medical instrumentation markets.Â With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States.Â Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: ESLT), a global electronics company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules