Tanis Aircraft Products have announced the opening of administrative offices in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, located twelve miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Tanis has operated its manufacturing business in Glenwood, Minnesota, for more than 30 years and will continue to produce its line of aircraft products there. Tanis manufactures the industryâ€™s leading aircraft preheat systems. Tanis preheat systems are installed in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft around the world.
The new Tanis offices will be located at Flying Cloud Airport (KFCM) in Eden Prairie. KFCM is a reliever airport in the Twin Cities metro area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. This location will house engineering, sales and accounting operations of Tanis. The companyâ€™s manufacturing and shipping operations will remain at Glenwood Municipal Airport (KGHW), approximately 130 miles west of Eden Prairie. The address of the new administrative offices is: Tanis Aircraft Products, 14871 Pioneer Trail, Suite 200, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Bob Krueger, President of Tanis, commented on the expansion, â€œFlying Cloud airport is a vibrant community of aviation related businesses. As new members of this community, we will enjoy greater access to resources that are vital to the growth of our business.â€ Krueger continued, â€œWe are presently experiencing a growth period in our aircraft engine preheater and protection business. We are finding operators who wish to upgrade their current aircraft in order to keep flying safely. Tanis products enhance the productivity of aircraft and prolong the life of engines that can be severely reduced, or damaged, by cold starting and cold weather operations.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and protect with Tanis.
See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25 â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286 near Hangar B.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf