Tanis Aircraft Products have announced the opening of administrative offices in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, located twelve miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Tanis has operated its manufacturing business in Glenwood, Minnesota, for more than 30 years and will continue to produce its line of aircraft products there. Tanis manufactures the industryâ€™s leading aircraft preheat systems. Tanis preheat systems are installed in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft around the world.
The new Tanis offices will be located at Flying Cloud Airport (KFCM) in Eden Prairie. KFCM is a reliever airport in the Twin Cities metro area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. This location will house engineering, sales and accounting operations of Tanis. The companyâ€™s manufacturing and shipping operations will remain at Glenwood Municipal Airport (KGHW), approximately 130 miles west of Eden Prairie. The address of the new administrative offices is: Tanis Aircraft Products, 14871 Pioneer Trail, Suite 200, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Bob Krueger, President of Tanis, commented on the expansion, â€œFlying Cloud airport is a vibrant community of aviation related businesses. As new members of this community, we will enjoy greater access to resources that are vital to the growth of our business.â€ Krueger continued, â€œWe are presently experiencing a growth period in our aircraft engine preheater and protection business. We are finding operators who wish to upgrade their current aircraft in order to keep flying safely. Tanis products enhance the productivity of aircraft and prolong the life of engines that can be severely reduced, or damaged, by cold starting and cold weather operations.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and protect with Tanis.
See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25 â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286 near Hangar B.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria