Tanis Aircraft Products have announced the opening of administrative offices in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, located twelve miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Tanis has operated its manufacturing business in Glenwood, Minnesota, for more than 30 years and will continue to produce its line of aircraft products there. Tanis manufactures the industryâ€™s leading aircraft preheat systems. Tanis preheat systems are installed in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft around the world.
The new Tanis offices will be located at Flying Cloud Airport (KFCM) in Eden Prairie. KFCM is a reliever airport in the Twin Cities metro area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. This location will house engineering, sales and accounting operations of Tanis. The companyâ€™s manufacturing and shipping operations will remain at Glenwood Municipal Airport (KGHW), approximately 130 miles west of Eden Prairie. The address of the new administrative offices is: Tanis Aircraft Products, 14871 Pioneer Trail, Suite 200, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Bob Krueger, President of Tanis, commented on the expansion, â€œFlying Cloud airport is a vibrant community of aviation related businesses. As new members of this community, we will enjoy greater access to resources that are vital to the growth of our business.â€ Krueger continued, â€œWe are presently experiencing a growth period in our aircraft engine preheater and protection business. We are finding operators who wish to upgrade their current aircraft in order to keep flying safely. Tanis products enhance the productivity of aircraft and prolong the life of engines that can be severely reduced, or damaged, by cold starting and cold weather operations.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and protect with Tanis.
See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25 â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286 near Hangar B.
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission