Boise, IDAHO -Â Company president, Jim Shirey, announced the launch of On Course Solutions, Inc. This new aviation consulting company is comprised of a network of proven aviation industry veterans who can provide aviation manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and aircraft operators with ready resources for winning new customers, building business with existing customers, and optimizing operational efficiency.
This network of subject matter experts is ready and able to focus its efforts directly on the issues and requirementsâ€”when needed and for as long as needed. Client companies can avoid the costly and time consuming â€œlessons learnedâ€ approach by leveraging this expertise in areas such as certification program management, aircrew training, business development, sales strategies, and product development.
As president, Shirey brings over 35 years of experience as an aviation industry professional. He is a pilot with over 8,500 flight hours in helicopters and airplanes and has held industry executive management positions as President of Chelton Flight Systems, President of S-TEC Corporation, Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Sales for North America for Sagem Avionics, Inc., and Director of Operations and Director of Flight Operations for American Eurocopter Corporation.
For additional information see:Â www.on-cousre-solutions.com
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf