Boise, IDAHO -Â Company president, Jim Shirey, announced the launch of On Course Solutions, Inc. This new aviation consulting company is comprised of a network of proven aviation industry veterans who can provide aviation manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and aircraft operators with ready resources for winning new customers, building business with existing customers, and optimizing operational efficiency.
This network of subject matter experts is ready and able to focus its efforts directly on the issues and requirementsâ€”when needed and for as long as needed. Client companies can avoid the costly and time consuming â€œlessons learnedâ€ approach by leveraging this expertise in areas such as certification program management, aircrew training, business development, sales strategies, and product development.
As president, Shirey brings over 35 years of experience as an aviation industry professional. He is a pilot with over 8,500 flight hours in helicopters and airplanes and has held industry executive management positions as President of Chelton Flight Systems, President of S-TEC Corporation, Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Sales for North America for Sagem Avionics, Inc., and Director of Operations and Director of Flight Operations for American Eurocopter Corporation.
For additional information see:Â www.on-cousre-solutions.com
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC