Boise, IDAHO -Â Company president, Jim Shirey, announced the launch of On Course Solutions, Inc. This new aviation consulting company is comprised of a network of proven aviation industry veterans who can provide aviation manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and aircraft operators with ready resources for winning new customers, building business with existing customers, and optimizing operational efficiency.
This network of subject matter experts is ready and able to focus its efforts directly on the issues and requirementsâ€”when needed and for as long as needed. Client companies can avoid the costly and time consuming â€œlessons learnedâ€ approach by leveraging this expertise in areas such as certification program management, aircrew training, business development, sales strategies, and product development.
As president, Shirey brings over 35 years of experience as an aviation industry professional. He is a pilot with over 8,500 flight hours in helicopters and airplanes and has held industry executive management positions as President of Chelton Flight Systems, President of S-TEC Corporation, Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Sales for North America for Sagem Avionics, Inc., and Director of Operations and Director of Flight Operations for American Eurocopter Corporation.
For additional information see:Â www.on-cousre-solutions.com
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand