Russian Helicopters, the helicopter industry holding and a part of UIC Oboronprom, has delivered the new Ka-32A11BC rescue helicopter equipped with a medical module to Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergency Management and Natural Disasters Response (EMERCOM of Russia). The helicopter was delivered under the contract concluded with EMERCOM in 2009 for delivery of five Ka-32A11BC helicopters in medevac configuration and also prepared for fire-fighting equipment installation.
The delivery ceremony took place at the 4th International Safety and Security Exhibition opened on 17 May in Moscow. Head of EMERCOM Sergey Shoigu and Russian Helicopter CEO Dmitry Petrov took part in the ceremony.
Joint comprehensive program â€œProviding Helicopters to Russian EMERCOM Aerial Rescue Unitsâ€ signed by Russian Helicopters, JSC, and EMERCOM Aviation Department in November 2009 proposes helicopter deliveries for development of a safety and security infrastructure of federal motorways using aviation technologies, aviation rescue and medevac service in constituents of the Russian Federation, and a helicopter ambulance unit. 62 light and 123 midsize helicopters are expected to be acquired by the helicopter unit of EMERCOM Aviation Department as a result of the program implementation.
Many experts consider Ka-32A11BC as one of the world’s best rescue and fire-fighting helicopters. According to state aerial rescue units and commercial operators these helicopters are widely used for fire-fighting, law enforcement, rescue and evacuation of injured out of natural disaster areas, special police missions and state border patrolling.
Ka-32A11BC rescue helicopter equipped with a medical module and delivered today to Russian EMERCOM will be also showcased at the 4th HeliRussia 2011 International Helicopter Exhibition which is to start on 19 May 2011 at Crocus Expo international exhibition center. Russian Helicopters will exhibit new helicopter models and programs at the booth #1E, hall #4, pavilion #4.
- 01-Dec-18 HL9419 Kamov Ka32 Guri, Korea (1F)
- Avialift Vladivostok orders Kamov Ka32
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China