If you decide to visit Paris Air Show, we will be looking forward to seeing you at hall 6, stand C30.
AERO Vodochody will traditionally be exhibiting at the Paris Air Show 2011, Le Bourget, officially calledÂ Salon International de lâ€™AÃ©ronautique et de lâ€™Espace, Paris-Le Bourget, 49. International aviation trade fair from 20 to 26 June 2011, with some 2,000 exhibitors, 138,000 trade visitors, 3,000 journalists and 200 official delegations, is undoubtedly one of the biggest trade fairs and worldwide recognized events in the aviation industry.
First four days of the fair are traditionally dedicated to trade visitors, from Friday to Sunday is open to the public. Visitors will have the opportunity to see spectacular display of static and air exhibitions of the aircrafts. AERO Vodochody will be present with other companies at a stand representing the Czech Republic.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software