AeroComputers, Inc., the industry leader in tactical mission management systems, has announced the successful completion of integration between the AeroComputers UC-5100 tactical mapping system and L-3 Wescam MX-10 EO/IR system. This development marks the latest example of AeroComputersâ€™ ongoing commitment to delivering reliable and accurate EO/IR sensor and moving map integration.
â€œBringing MX-series functionality to a 10-inch gimbal is an impressive technical achievementâ€, said Mark Gassaway, President of AeroComputers. â€œBy integrating the UC-5100 with the MX-10, we provide law enforcement and public safety customers a cost-effective solution for precision geomapping.â€ The integration process was completed at AeroComputersâ€™ Southern California facility.
The AeroComputers UC-5100 is in use worldwide by law enforcement and military customers engaged in surveillance, reconnaissance, drug interdiction and vehicle tracking operations. AeroComputers has previously integrated tactical mapping systems with the complete line of L-3 turrets including the MX-10/12/15/20, and the M12/DS200/650.
About the AeroComputers UC-5100
Designed to put a wealth of information and control at the fingertips of the operator, UC-5100 is the next-generation moving map system for public safety and military applications. Through seamless integration with EO/IR payloads, downlinks, and other systems, the crew can keep their attention focused on accomplishing the mission, not on the operation of the hardware. More than 180 law enforcement, fire, and public safety agencies worldwide have implemented AeroComputers mission mapping systems.
AeroComputers, Inc., based in Oxnard, California, has been designing, building and marketing computer systems that manage tactical operations for public use and military aviation since 1993. Currently employed by over 180 law enforcement, fire, military and other public safety agencies worldwide, AeroComputers is the industry leader in providing mission management systems that integrate high-precision GPS-based moving maps, EO/IR sensor command, video processing and recording, and mission telemetry collection and transmission.
AeroComputers’ complete suite of products includes DO-160 certified mission management systems, high definition display monitors, digital video recorders, inertial measurement units, a range of ruggedized keyboards, and customized GIS and cartography services.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation