AeroComputers, Inc., the industry leader in tactical mission management systems, has announced the successful completion of integration between the AeroComputers UC-5100 tactical mapping system and L-3 Wescam MX-10 EO/IR system. This development marks the latest example of AeroComputersâ€™ ongoing commitment to delivering reliable and accurate EO/IR sensor and moving map integration.
â€œBringing MX-series functionality to a 10-inch gimbal is an impressive technical achievementâ€, said Mark Gassaway, President of AeroComputers. â€œBy integrating the UC-5100 with the MX-10, we provide law enforcement and public safety customers a cost-effective solution for precision geomapping.â€ The integration process was completed at AeroComputersâ€™ Southern California facility.
The AeroComputers UC-5100 is in use worldwide by law enforcement and military customers engaged in surveillance, reconnaissance, drug interdiction and vehicle tracking operations. AeroComputers has previously integrated tactical mapping systems with the complete line of L-3 turrets including the MX-10/12/15/20, and the M12/DS200/650.
About the AeroComputers UC-5100
Designed to put a wealth of information and control at the fingertips of the operator, UC-5100 is the next-generation moving map system for public safety and military applications. Through seamless integration with EO/IR payloads, downlinks, and other systems, the crew can keep their attention focused on accomplishing the mission, not on the operation of the hardware. More than 180 law enforcement, fire, and public safety agencies worldwide have implemented AeroComputers mission mapping systems.
AeroComputers, Inc., based in Oxnard, California, has been designing, building and marketing computer systems that manage tactical operations for public use and military aviation since 1993. Currently employed by over 180 law enforcement, fire, military and other public safety agencies worldwide, AeroComputers is the industry leader in providing mission management systems that integrate high-precision GPS-based moving maps, EO/IR sensor command, video processing and recording, and mission telemetry collection and transmission.
AeroComputers’ complete suite of products includes DO-160 certified mission management systems, high definition display monitors, digital video recorders, inertial measurement units, a range of ruggedized keyboards, and customized GIS and cartography services.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment