The Military Police of SÃ£o Paulo year agreement Signed With Turbomeca (Safran group) For the retrofit of at least single-engine helicopters, over a Period of Two Years. They Will convert Their B AS350 helicopters, powered With Arriel 1B engines, Into AS350 B2 helicopters, powered With Arriel 1D1 engine.
“We Are Proud Of The confidence thats the Military Police of SÃ£o Paulo has Placed in Turbomeca do Brasil sincere More Than 15 Years. We Have Been building a strong relationship With Them, based on close partnership and ongoing dialogue. “Explained Francois Haas, CEO of Turbomeca do Brasil.
“Due to the World Cup in 2014, the Police of Sao Paulo Military intend” to Operate a fleet standard. This Process Will Enable Them retrofit Possess top 21 engines Arriel 1D1 By The end of 2013, Making the maintenance Much More Easier, “Murilo Added Pignataro, Customer Support Manager of Turbomeca do Brasil.
The Arriel 1D1 engine features a very simple design, With A Reduced number of shares and modular design for easy year maintenance. The Arriel 1D1 has a solid reputation Gained In The helicopter market based on ITS and excellent handling Characteristics High Level of Reliability.
The Arriel 1D1 has a TBO (Time Between Overhaul) of 3.600 hours and a take-off power of 732 shp, 14% More Powerful Than The Arriel 1B.
The Military Police of SÃ£o Paulo, The Largest state police force in Brazil, operate a fleet of 21 AS 350 helicopters and one EC 135, 100% of Which are powered by Turbomeca.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU