A police helicopter that crashed into the waters of the Bosporus Strait last week might have been sabotaged, with the surviving pilot saying the engine and rotor of the aircraft experienced unusual vibration, which investigators say might have been caused by electromagnetic waves.
- Spanish Police seize two Alouettes, 615kg of drugs and 20 suspects
- 08-Aug-14 I-PAAD Eurocopter SA318C Gaby, Italy (2F)
- 26-Jul-14 I-CUDP Eurocopter SA318 El Camero, Peru
- 08-May-13 N318DB Eurocopter SA318C Everglades National Park, US-Florida
- Was Turkish Police Alouette II overloaded in fatal accident?
- 20-May-11 Eurocopter SA318C Istanbul, Turkey (4F)