Doha-based Gulf Helicopters has commissioned its new AgustaWestland AW139 full motion flight simulator.
The simulator incorporates the latest technical advancements in flight simulation, and â€œstate of the artâ€ graphic displays, was officially certified by the UKâ€™s CAA last week initially as a Full Flight simulator (FFS) as per JAR-FSTD H to Level B.
Gulf Helicopters believes the simulator will greatly enhance its in-house training and offer opportunities for other third party helicopter operators as well.
The simulator is located in a newly constructed purpose-built training facility at Doha International Airport.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- 24-Jul-20 VH-TJO Leonardo AW139 Goulburn, Australia
- Leonardo presents AW139 enhanced capabilities
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- 20-Jun-20 VH-EGK Leonardo AW139 Caboolture, Australia
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada