HeliHub.com has expanded its coverage of helicopter accidents and incidents with an index by helicopter type.Â The link to this page follows, and can be found in the Safety menu option.
This allows quick access of the accidents and incidents to a given make/model for the website user to review and draw conclusions.Â HeliHub.com intentionally does not make any assessment as to the cause of accidents, as these are often subject to too much speculation, often by non-aviation journalists who are only trying to get a good headline.Â Â Â Our policy for what is, and is not, included in our accident reporting can be found on our Site Policies page.
HeliHub.com is a B2B website offering regularly updated news and safety data from right around the world.Â From our analysis, we file more helicopter industry news stories than any other site on the internet.Â Our news is also available via RSS feed, Twitter @helihub and a daily email of the last 24 hours of stories.Â Accident reports are also availble via RSS feed,Â and Twitter @helihub_safety
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to civil and military helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center