HeliHub.com has expanded its coverage of helicopter accidents and incidents with an index by helicopter type.Â The link to this page follows, and can be found in the Safety menu option.
This allows quick access of the accidents and incidents to a given make/model for the website user to review and draw conclusions.Â HeliHub.com intentionally does not make any assessment as to the cause of accidents, as these are often subject to too much speculation, often by non-aviation journalists who are only trying to get a good headline.Â Â Â Our policy for what is, and is not, included in our accident reporting can be found on our Site Policies page.
HeliHub.com is a B2B website offering regularly updated news and safety data from right around the world.Â From our analysis, we file more helicopter industry news stories than any other site on the internet.Â Our news is also available via RSS feed, Twitter @helihub and a daily email of the last 24 hours of stories.Â Accident reports are also availble via RSS feed,Â and Twitter @helihub_safety
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to civil and military helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf