In compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and the Air Operators Recertification Process of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations, Bristow Group has announced the transfer of its shares in Pan African Airlines Nigeria (PAAN) Limited into Nigerian ownership.
This opens the way for Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Ltd to market itself as a truly indigenous Nigerian aviation supplier with a fifty year history from when it was incorporated in April 1961.Â The company has its headquarters at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos where its facilities include a fully equipped maintenance hangar, management offices and dedicated training facilities. In Lagos and Port Harcourt the company also has access to purpose built passenger terminal facilities that cater for both offshore personnel and VIP passengers.Â The company also operates out of customer bases at Warri and Escravos.
Pan Africanâ€™s current rotary wing fleet includes Bell 412s, Bell 407s and Bell 206s, all of which fly on offshore oil and gas industry support contracts. Pan African also operates Cessna Caravan and Citation XLS fixed wing aircraft.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20