DART announces that their subsidiary partner Apical Industries has received EASA approval for their Emergency Float System for Eurocopter AS355E, F, F1, F2, N, NP model helicopters. FAA and Transport Canada approvals have been previously received.
Apicalâ€™s AS355 Emergency Float System consists of six Floats which attach to the skidtubes and the skid extensions provided with the kit. Inflation of the Floats is from two Reservoir/Valve Assemblies which are mounted in the lower fuselage.The mechanical valve system has no squibs or electrical requirements. The kit may also contain a set of six-man Liferafts which are packed on the Aft Floats and have their own mechanical inflation system. The patented integrated design of the Apical Liferaft system conserves valuable passenger space and provides a significant safety benefit over cabin mounted options.
The Reservoir/Valve Assemblies, Floats and Liferafts are available as exchange items, thereby reducing maintenance and down time. Annual inspection of float bags as compared with six month inspection required in some competitorsâ€™ products also lowers the ongoing maintenance cost of the system.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Columbia Helicopters moves their ELITE AS355
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Remote GeoSystems and North Shore Rescue deploy geoDVR and FLIR gimbal for SAR
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- 02-Jun-17 Eurocopter AS355F Newark, US-New Jersey
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- Vector Aerospace to overhaul another AS355 for Aero Asahi
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Bell prepares to fly 300th 429
- Attorney Settles Malpractice Suit in Billionaire AS355 Bahamas Crash
- UK – Heli Air adds first twin to charter fleet
- Airbus extends UTair training approvals
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 29-May-15 PR-ADA Airbus AS355N Atalaia do Norte, Brazil (5F)