Mi-171 helicopters of Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant (UUAP) production that is part of helicopter holding company “Russian Helicopters”, participated in exercise “Kazspas-2011” of Kazakhstan’s rescue teams.
XVI international discussion and training camp of the rescuers took place in Kazakhstan’s EMERCOM training base “Rocky city – Astana”. The goal of the exercise held is improvement of rescuers professional development in complex weather environment, exercising rescue and necessity operations methods using different types of equipment.
During exercise, Mi-171 helicopters of Republican state enterprise “Kazaviaspas” of Kazakhstan EMERCOM have been heavily involved in salvage and rescue operations exercise on land and water area. There were exercised the firefighting using water dropping system, transportation of EMERCOM vehicle using external sling system, unloading of rescue ATVs for simulated emergency response on chemical species plant, using Mi-171 helicopters. The helicopters have been used also for deplaning from hover of canine teams in zone of earthquake rubbles, for landing of aqualunger rescuers, and for life-saving using winch.
Mi-171 helicopters are being used by Kazakhstan EMERCOM for a long time confirming their best qualities: high performances, reliability and ease of use. The helicopters are fitted with special and search-and-rescue equipment, devices for rescuers landing and people evacuation form disaster area in hovering mode, fire-fighting equipment, NVGs, search light, loud-speaker, weather radar; all this helps Kazakhstan EMERCOM to perform the operations at any time of the day and in complex weather conditions.
Today, according to helicopter industry experts’ opinion, Mi-171 helicopter is one of the most efficient rescue helicopters in the world. These helicopters are being fully used for clean-up operations after most major floods, earthquakes, technological disasters, forest fires in nooks and corners of the entire world.
“Russian Helicopters” Holding Company continues to expand cooperation with the Republic of Kazakhstan. At the present time, they study the possibility to renew aircraft fleet of the Kazakhstan Emergency Situations Ministry with new Mi-171 helicopters produced by JSC “U-UAP”.
- 25-Nov-20 RF-38376 Mil Mi-8MTV1 Volgograd, Russia
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- 20-Aug-20 RA-????? Mil Mi-8 Khakassia, Russia
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- Mil Moscow and UTair-Engineering sign agreement for upgrading Mi-8/17
- 09-Feb-19 ET2015 Mil Mi-17V-5 Abyei, South Sudan (3F)
- Ukrainian Air Forces Returns Rare Mi-8 into Service
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Ukraine Tests New Helicopter Missile Oskol
- Russian Defence Ministry Looks towards Arctic Mi-38 Variant
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-8 Maritime Territory, Russia
- UTair selects Skytrac fleet monitoring for 46 Mi-8s
- Russian Helicopters assists Mi-8 overhaul in Cuba
- Russian Helicopters to unveil Mi-8MTV-5 with advanced features
- Russian Helicopters to demonstrate new Arctic Mi-8
- Bird Aerosystems to demo Airborne Missile Protection System at Farnborough
- Russian Helicopters to repair Czech military Mi-8s
- Serial Production of the MI-171A2 Will Begin in 2017
- Hungary decides against buying 30 Russian helicopters