SEI Industries Ltd., manufacturer of the Bambi BucketÂ®, is pleased to welcome Michel Landry to its sales team as an outside technical sales representative for Bambi Bucket and Dragon Fire Ignition products. Michel will be transitioning with Aaron Tweedy over the next few months to become the main Canadian representative while Aaron concentrates on Bambi Bucket and Dragon Fire Ignition sales and support in the eastern US market.
Michel comes to SEI with 21 years of experience as a helicopter pilot during which he flew countless missions using the Bambi Bucket across Canada and Australia. Michel has worked for several helicopter companies, frequently in a firefighting role and has primarily flown medium helicopters with companies such as Wildcat, Yellowhead and Helicopter Transport Services.
â€œMichel comes to us with a wide range of knowledge of the Canadian helicopter industry, the people and the Bambi Bucket product itself, so we are very pleased to welcome Michel to our team.â€ says Shawn Bethel, Firefighting Division manager, SEI Industries Ltd. Michel’s first language is French, something that SEI hopes will help provide better product support and customer service in Quebec where a large helicopter and natural resource industry market exists.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian manufacturing company well-known in more than 110 countries for its innovative industrial fabric solutions and more than 50 unique products that serve mining, construction, exploration and aviation sectors. Best known for the famous Bambi BucketÂ®, introduced to aerial firefighting in 1982, SEI continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the DragonÂ®Â Fire Ignition product line for prescribed fire and land management industries. SEI Industries Ltd. is also proud to manufacture unique, well-engineered and reliable products to support military and civilian disaster relief, firefighting and a wide range of industrial operations worldwide.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work