SEI Industries Ltd., manufacturer of the Bambi BucketÂ®, is pleased to welcome Michel Landry to its sales team as an outside technical sales representative for Bambi Bucket and Dragon Fire Ignition products. Michel will be transitioning with Aaron Tweedy over the next few months to become the main Canadian representative while Aaron concentrates on Bambi Bucket and Dragon Fire Ignition sales and support in the eastern US market.
Michel comes to SEI with 21 years of experience as a helicopter pilot during which he flew countless missions using the Bambi Bucket across Canada and Australia. Michel has worked for several helicopter companies, frequently in a firefighting role and has primarily flown medium helicopters with companies such as Wildcat, Yellowhead and Helicopter Transport Services.
â€œMichel comes to us with a wide range of knowledge of the Canadian helicopter industry, the people and the Bambi Bucket product itself, so we are very pleased to welcome Michel to our team.â€ says Shawn Bethel, Firefighting Division manager, SEI Industries Ltd. Michel’s first language is French, something that SEI hopes will help provide better product support and customer service in Quebec where a large helicopter and natural resource industry market exists.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian manufacturing company well-known in more than 110 countries for its innovative industrial fabric solutions and more than 50 unique products that serve mining, construction, exploration and aviation sectors. Best known for the famous Bambi BucketÂ®, introduced to aerial firefighting in 1982, SEI continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the DragonÂ®Â Fire Ignition product line for prescribed fire and land management industries. SEI Industries Ltd. is also proud to manufacture unique, well-engineered and reliable products to support military and civilian disaster relief, firefighting and a wide range of industrial operations worldwide.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit