Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company (NYSE:DCI), announced today that its Saint Louis office and manufacturing plant has relocated to a larger facility, enabling the company to handle current business and future growth. The expansion allows the industry leader to more efficiently address customer requirements while expanding its product line.
â€œOur team has made remarkable things happen in our previous location, and this move allows us to be positioned for even more success now and in future,â€ said Michael Scimone, President of Donaldson St. Louisâ€™ Office.Â â€œWith new opportunities on our doorstep, additional engineering, operations and manufacturing space was paramount to address all of our military and commercial helicopter customer requirements.Â St. Louis continues to be an ideal location for our operation with its high density aerospace workforce and supplier base.â€
The new 35,000 square-foot location is in an existing structure located in Chesterfield Valley – a western suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.Â Donaldsonâ€™s Saint Louis office provides military and commercial engine inlet filtration solutions and related products for helicopters in service worldwide.Â All Internet, email and phone contacts remain unchanged. The new address is 17891 Chesterfield Airport Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005.
To learn more about the Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, visit www.DonaldsonAerospace-Defense.com or contact the company at +877-314-9640.
About Donaldson Aerospace & Defense
Donaldson Aerospace & Defense is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems for the aerospace and defense industry.Â Our filtration solutions protect fixed wing aircraft, rotorcraft, military ground vehicles, electronic equipment, space vehicles, missiles, military shipboard systems, and amphibious vehicles.Â We are committed to advancing filtration technology, providing quality products and prompt customer service.Â Our group serves customers from sales, engineering, and manufacturing locations around the world.
About Donaldson Company
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve peopleâ€™s lives, enhance our Customersâ€™ equipment performance, and protect our environment.Â We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customersâ€™ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence.Â Our 12,800 employees contribute to the Companyâ€™s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.
Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI.Â Additional information is available at www.donaldson.com.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation