Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company (NYSE:DCI), announced today that its Saint Louis office and manufacturing plant has relocated to a larger facility, enabling the company to handle current business and future growth. The expansion allows the industry leader to more efficiently address customer requirements while expanding its product line.
â€œOur team has made remarkable things happen in our previous location, and this move allows us to be positioned for even more success now and in future,â€ said Michael Scimone, President of Donaldson St. Louisâ€™ Office.Â â€œWith new opportunities on our doorstep, additional engineering, operations and manufacturing space was paramount to address all of our military and commercial helicopter customer requirements.Â St. Louis continues to be an ideal location for our operation with its high density aerospace workforce and supplier base.â€
The new 35,000 square-foot location is in an existing structure located in Chesterfield Valley – a western suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.Â Donaldsonâ€™s Saint Louis office provides military and commercial engine inlet filtration solutions and related products for helicopters in service worldwide.Â All Internet, email and phone contacts remain unchanged. The new address is 17891 Chesterfield Airport Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005.
To learn more about the Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, visit www.DonaldsonAerospace-Defense.com or contact the company at +877-314-9640.
About Donaldson Aerospace & Defense
Donaldson Aerospace & Defense is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems for the aerospace and defense industry.Â Our filtration solutions protect fixed wing aircraft, rotorcraft, military ground vehicles, electronic equipment, space vehicles, missiles, military shipboard systems, and amphibious vehicles.Â We are committed to advancing filtration technology, providing quality products and prompt customer service.Â Our group serves customers from sales, engineering, and manufacturing locations around the world.
About Donaldson Company
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve peopleâ€™s lives, enhance our Customersâ€™ equipment performance, and protect our environment.Â We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customersâ€™ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence.Â Our 12,800 employees contribute to the Companyâ€™s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.
Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI.Â Additional information is available at www.donaldson.com.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers