KELOWNA, British Columbia – AEM Corp is pleased to announce they have completed a distribution agreement with EDMO Distributors, Inc. (www.edmo.com).
â€œThe signing of the agreement was more a matter of formality as we have been using EDMO as our North American distributor since January of this yearâ€, said Dave Veitch, president of AEM.
â€œWe chose to use EDMO as it was great to be able to continue the relationship we had from when we worked with them representing NAT. This will be the most effective and least disruptive way of getting product to our dealers and customersâ€.
Previously EDMO Asia Pacific Pty Ltd. completed an agreement with AEM Corp, making them a distributor for AEM products in Australia, New Zealand, Guam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
About AEM Corp:
Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM CorpÂ www.aem-corp.com) started in the fall of 2009, when Northern Airborne Technology (NAT, now part of Cobham Avionics) elected to close manufacturing operations in Canada, creating an opportunity for a new, 100% employee-owned company to emerge with an incredible amount of skill and experience. AEM Corp is vertically integrated to allow for maximum versatility with the ability to oversee cost, quality and commitments for delivery. AEM Corp completed a licensing agreement with Cobham Avionics in December 2010 and now is the only provider of many of the former NAT products. AEM Corp is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, and holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval.
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2018
- Nepalese Army receives Bell 407GXP