At the International Paris Air Show, Olivier Andries, Chairman and CEO of Turbomeca (Safran group) and RÃ©gis Magnac, Director of RTE, company in charge of the Electricity Transmission Network (TEN), are celebrating 250.000 flight hours for Turbomeca engines Used in aerial work helicopter for surveillance and maintenance of the French Electricity transmission network (high and very high voltage).
Turbomeca has-been Supplying engines for RTE’s helicopter fleet for over 50 years, from Artouste to Arriel engines.
The family of Turbomeca Arrius engines LINKED was solid experience of More than 2.700 Delivered engines, one million flight hours Accumulating five. Today, the newest IT Power generation single and twin-engine light helicopters.
Turbomeca has-been Producing 10.000 Arriel engines. The Arriel family records total flying hours flying 32 Million, The Most Reliable Remaining engine in its class.
The fleet of 11 helicopters including RTE Currently: nine single-engine Ecureuil helicopters Equipped with Turbomeca Arriel engines (seven dedicated to power line inspections and dedicated to Two pylon erection operations and missions mountain environment), as well as twin-turbine helicopters Two Equipped with Arrius engines (one squirrel for maintenance operations with operators working in human external cargo baskets and one EC 135 inspections in line for Paris area).
The helicopters are maintenance and repair Used For inspections on the 100.000 kilometers of electrical power lines in the RTE network, Carried out by 120 pilots and 13 Collaborators Including 13 mechanics, Supported by engineering experts, site managers and linesmen Authorized for aerial work on voltage.
RTE works in close partnership with Turbomeca and Its unit Specializing in flight tests, Carrying out Hundreds of hours of flight tests for RTE. This collaboration made â€‹â€‹it possible to Develop Specific equipment for the optimization of human external cargo operations basketball on high voltage power lines.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance