Conklin & de Decker announces the release of their 2011/2012 Aircraft Performance Comparator with the most comprehensive aircraft comparison data available to the industry. Part of a family of innovative software products created by Conklin & de Decker, the Aircraft Performance Comparator is a must-have tool for anyone that is acquiring a Business Jet, Turboprop, Piston airplane, or Helicopter and needs to compare aircraft performance data quickly and easily.
This newly updated software program allows users to easily overlay, or compare side-by-side, and compare aircraft interiors and exteriors as well as critical performance data that is collected directly from the manufacturerâ€™s approved aircraft flight and performance manuals. Range verses payload, baggage area sizes and critical performance details are all quickly accessible. Users make apples-to-apples comparisons from the extensive database of nearly 300 aircraft that are displayed on the same scale, making it easy to evaluate and print reports.
Also new in the 2011/2012 edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator is:
-New web page for subscribers: Access the â€œMax Range at Long Range Cruiseâ€ data for all aircraft.
-Cleaner graphic images: Standardized the data label sizes for all charts and graphs
-Easier to read graphs: Mouse along the graph line to see a pop-up of the exact value
-Variable print scale: Choose your own scale for printing the interior and exterior images
-Improved Help file: Expanded the explanations for the fixed-wing performance charts
-SIX NEW AIRCRAFT: Hawker 800XPR; Twin Otter 400 series; Quest Kodiak; Texas Turbine 900 Supervan; Eurocopter AS 332L1;Diamond DA42 L360 (Lycoming Engine)
â€œThe Aircraft Performance Comparator is a great tool for anyone going through the aircraft acquisition process,â€ commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. â€œIt is such an easy tool to use and it gives aircraft buyers, brokers and dealers the most current and comprehensive data when deciding which new or pre-owned aircraft is right for them.â€
The price for the latest edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator is $695 for Jets, $595 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $450 for the Piston database. Discounts for multiple databases run from $100 to $300. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft with a 20% discount for multiple aircraft. In addition, multiple user licenses are available.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations, and government agencies worldwide.
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service