Follow us @aspenavionics, hashtag #n40aspen
Follow Aspen Avionics on Twitter where weâ€™ll fill you in on our observations of whatâ€™s happening in the North 40. As hosts of the Aspen Avionics North 40 Welcome Center, we are right where the action is!
The North 40 embodies all thatâ€™s good about EAA AirVenture: a multitude of airplanes with their proud owners, fun, food, families, fellowship and near-constant hangar talk.
Weâ€™ll be greeting the mass arrivals, talking to pilots, and serving as a gathering point for the residents of the North 40. And, weâ€™ll be Tweeting about all of it.
We have other plans underway as well. Aspen Avionics will be issuing North 40 Camping Merit Badges. Stop by the North 40 Welcome Center in person and tell us how youâ€™ve earned your badge, whether youâ€™re camping in the North 40 or simply parking your aircraft there.
Sign up at Twitter.com to follow @aspenavionics during AirVentureâ€”hashtag #n40aspen.
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations