Follow us @aspenavionics, hashtag #n40aspen
Follow Aspen Avionics on Twitter where weâ€™ll fill you in on our observations of whatâ€™s happening in the North 40. As hosts of the Aspen Avionics North 40 Welcome Center, we are right where the action is!
The North 40 embodies all thatâ€™s good about EAA AirVenture: a multitude of airplanes with their proud owners, fun, food, families, fellowship and near-constant hangar talk.
Weâ€™ll be greeting the mass arrivals, talking to pilots, and serving as a gathering point for the residents of the North 40. And, weâ€™ll be Tweeting about all of it.
We have other plans underway as well. Aspen Avionics will be issuing North 40 Camping Merit Badges. Stop by the North 40 Welcome Center in person and tell us how youâ€™ve earned your badge, whether youâ€™re camping in the North 40 or simply parking your aircraft there.
Sign up at Twitter.com to follow @aspenavionics during AirVentureâ€”hashtag #n40aspen.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement