Follow us @aspenavionics, hashtag #n40aspen
Follow Aspen Avionics on Twitter where weâ€™ll fill you in on our observations of whatâ€™s happening in the North 40. As hosts of the Aspen Avionics North 40 Welcome Center, we are right where the action is!
The North 40 embodies all thatâ€™s good about EAA AirVenture: a multitude of airplanes with their proud owners, fun, food, families, fellowship and near-constant hangar talk.
Weâ€™ll be greeting the mass arrivals, talking to pilots, and serving as a gathering point for the residents of the North 40. And, weâ€™ll be Tweeting about all of it.
We have other plans underway as well. Aspen Avionics will be issuing North 40 Camping Merit Badges. Stop by the North 40 Welcome Center in person and tell us how youâ€™ve earned your badge, whether youâ€™re camping in the North 40 or simply parking your aircraft there.
Sign up at Twitter.com to follow @aspenavionics during AirVentureâ€”hashtag #n40aspen.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual