HAI is pleased to announce the first-ever HELI-CENTERâ„¢ at EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wis. from July 25-31, 2011. This ‘Hub of Vertical Flight,’ located directly across from the flight line, is the perfect place for thousands of fixed-wing pilots and the general public to walk through a portal into the World of Helicopters.
The HELI-CENTERâ„¢ will allow HAI staff the opportunity to promote and answer questions regarding the unique contributions vertical flight offers society. As the roles performed by helicopters become ever-more diverse, a helicopter instructor will be on hand to explain and advise as to why gaining a helicopter flight certification could be a valuable move.
A video area showing HAI-produced safety and educational products will be complemented by indoor exhibits highlighting various segments of the rotorcraft industry, and an outdoor static display featuring the aircraft of several helicopter mission types.
The HELI-CENTERâ„¢ will also feature a gift store and an observation deck for HAI Members, their employees, and their guests to meet, relax and watch the airshow.
During EAA AirVenture, HAI will be sponsoring a number of helicopter-related forums, including “So, You Want to Be a Helicopter Pilot!’ for those seeking information on a career in the rotorcraft industry;” Helicopter Safety and Industry Update,” detailing safety within the helicopter industry and HAI’s many safety promotion initiatives; and “Helicoptersâ€”a Day In The Life” showcasing the many ways helicopters affect the daily lives of billions around the world.
HAI looks forward to meeting old friends and making new ones at the first-ever HELI-CENTERâ„¢ at EAA AirVenture. Plan to visit and exhibit at the HELI-CENTERâ„¢ at this and future EAA AirVenture showsâ€”contact Lisa Henderson, HAI’s manager of Advertising & Exhibit Sales, at [email protected]; 703-683-4646 for details.
HAI is the trade association of the international helicopter community, representing more than 2,700 members in 70 nations. HAI members safely operate more than 5,000 helicopters each year, totaling 2.3 million hours of flight. Since 1948, HAI has been dedicated to promoting the unique contributions vertical flight offers to society and advancing the international helicopter community.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual