SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 4.5 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program, expanding customer browser options.
With SkyBOOKS V4.5 release, users now have compatibility with Internet ExplorerÂ® 7, 8, and 8 – Compatibility Mode, Fire Fox, Chrome, and Safari, while iPadÂ® users can now access SkyBOOKS from the cockpit as a result of the latest release.
â€œThis functionality upgrade provides a rich customer experience, a new visual look and additional functionality,â€ said William Retana, SkyBOOKS Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering.
In release V4.5 SkyBOOKS also created a new Reports fly-out feature tab, giving users easy access to any report from any screen. Additionally, screens have been standardized and are now easier and faster to navigate and reports can be further customized with one-click sorting capabilities.
â€œThe features added in SkyBOOKS release V4.5 allow users the ability to spend less time tracking maintenance and more time to perform maintenance activities,â€ said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer.
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., is a Textron Aviation Management Solution Software-as-a-Service provider.Â It provides analyst-supported, web-based aviation solutions to corporate and government flight operations to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. SkyBOOKS manages the information-processing requirements for any size rotary- and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the Internet on a subscription basis. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.comÂ by e-mail at [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands, such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee