SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 4.5 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program, expanding customer browser options.
With SkyBOOKS V4.5 release, users now have compatibility with Internet ExplorerÂ® 7, 8, and 8 – Compatibility Mode, Fire Fox, Chrome, and Safari, while iPadÂ® users can now access SkyBOOKS from the cockpit as a result of the latest release.
â€œThis functionality upgrade provides a rich customer experience, a new visual look and additional functionality,â€ said William Retana, SkyBOOKS Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering.
In release V4.5 SkyBOOKS also created a new Reports fly-out feature tab, giving users easy access to any report from any screen. Additionally, screens have been standardized and are now easier and faster to navigate and reports can be further customized with one-click sorting capabilities.
â€œThe features added in SkyBOOKS release V4.5 allow users the ability to spend less time tracking maintenance and more time to perform maintenance activities,â€ said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer.
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., is a Textron Aviation Management Solution Software-as-a-Service provider.Â It provides analyst-supported, web-based aviation solutions to corporate and government flight operations to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. SkyBOOKS manages the information-processing requirements for any size rotary- and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the Internet on a subscription basis. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.comÂ by e-mail at [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands, such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain