SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 4.5 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program, expanding customer browser options.
With SkyBOOKS V4.5 release, users now have compatibility with Internet ExplorerÂ® 7, 8, and 8 – Compatibility Mode, Fire Fox, Chrome, and Safari, while iPadÂ® users can now access SkyBOOKS from the cockpit as a result of the latest release.
â€œThis functionality upgrade provides a rich customer experience, a new visual look and additional functionality,â€ said William Retana, SkyBOOKS Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering.
In release V4.5 SkyBOOKS also created a new Reports fly-out feature tab, giving users easy access to any report from any screen. Additionally, screens have been standardized and are now easier and faster to navigate and reports can be further customized with one-click sorting capabilities.
â€œThe features added in SkyBOOKS release V4.5 allow users the ability to spend less time tracking maintenance and more time to perform maintenance activities,â€ said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer.
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., is a Textron Aviation Management Solution Software-as-a-Service provider.Â It provides analyst-supported, web-based aviation solutions to corporate and government flight operations to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. SkyBOOKS manages the information-processing requirements for any size rotary- and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the Internet on a subscription basis. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.comÂ by e-mail at [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands, such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum