Tanis Aircraft Products announce that they will be exhibiting in a new location at AirVenture Oshkosh 2011â€”in outdoor exhibit number 286, next to hangar B. Tanis will display an array of aircraft engines complete with Tanis Preheat Systems.
In the Tanis exhibit, showgoers can get a hands-on look at the popular ROTAX 912 engine, courtesy of Leading Edge Air Foils. This engine display will feature a professionally installed Tanis Preheat System. Leading Edge Air Foils distributes Tanis preheaters for ROTAX engines and will also be exhibiting at AirVenture in Booth 4041-4042 (Hangar D).
A second engine to be displayed in the Tanis booth will be a 4-cylinder Lycoming O-320 engine, also equipped with a Tanis Preheat System. Lycoming will be exhibiting separately in Booth 277-282, next to Hangar A.
Finally, the Tanis exhibit will include an Aviat Pitts S-2C aircraft (and engine) operated by Michael Wiskus Air Shows. This aircraft is powered by a Lycoming AEIO-540 complete with a Tanis Preheat System. Wiskus and Tanis have partnered to promote Michael Wiskus Air Shows and Tanis Preheat Systems.
Bob Krueger, president of Tanis, stated, â€œWe are looking forward with great anticipation to our new location at AirVenture. By moving to an outdoor exhibit, Tanis is able to give visitors a broader look at our preheat options. Tanis has designed systems for a wide variety of aircraft and engines. Our systems excel beyond the one-size-fits-all approach others take concerning aircraft preheat. We fully understand the safe, and economical, application of preheat. At AirVenture 2011, we look forward to giving visitors a hands-on look at the range of available Tanis preheat products.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and Protect with Tanis. See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286, near Hangar B.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock