Tanis Aircraft Products announce that they will be exhibiting in a new location at AirVenture Oshkosh 2011â€”in outdoor exhibit number 286, next to hangar B. Tanis will display an array of aircraft engines complete with Tanis Preheat Systems.
In the Tanis exhibit, showgoers can get a hands-on look at the popular ROTAX 912 engine, courtesy of Leading Edge Air Foils. This engine display will feature a professionally installed Tanis Preheat System. Leading Edge Air Foils distributes Tanis preheaters for ROTAX engines and will also be exhibiting at AirVenture in Booth 4041-4042 (Hangar D).
A second engine to be displayed in the Tanis booth will be a 4-cylinder Lycoming O-320 engine, also equipped with a Tanis Preheat System. Lycoming will be exhibiting separately in Booth 277-282, next to Hangar A.
Finally, the Tanis exhibit will include an Aviat Pitts S-2C aircraft (and engine) operated by Michael Wiskus Air Shows. This aircraft is powered by a Lycoming AEIO-540 complete with a Tanis Preheat System. Wiskus and Tanis have partnered to promote Michael Wiskus Air Shows and Tanis Preheat Systems.
Bob Krueger, president of Tanis, stated, â€œWe are looking forward with great anticipation to our new location at AirVenture. By moving to an outdoor exhibit, Tanis is able to give visitors a broader look at our preheat options. Tanis has designed systems for a wide variety of aircraft and engines. Our systems excel beyond the one-size-fits-all approach others take concerning aircraft preheat. We fully understand the safe, and economical, application of preheat. At AirVenture 2011, we look forward to giving visitors a hands-on look at the range of available Tanis preheat products.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and Protect with Tanis. See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286, near Hangar B.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual