Tanis Aircraft Products announce that they will be exhibiting in a new location at AirVenture Oshkosh 2011â€”in outdoor exhibit number 286, next to hangar B. Tanis will display an array of aircraft engines complete with Tanis Preheat Systems.
In the Tanis exhibit, showgoers can get a hands-on look at the popular ROTAX 912 engine, courtesy of Leading Edge Air Foils. This engine display will feature a professionally installed Tanis Preheat System. Leading Edge Air Foils distributes Tanis preheaters for ROTAX engines and will also be exhibiting at AirVenture in Booth 4041-4042 (Hangar D).
A second engine to be displayed in the Tanis booth will be a 4-cylinder Lycoming O-320 engine, also equipped with a Tanis Preheat System. Lycoming will be exhibiting separately in Booth 277-282, next to Hangar A.
Finally, the Tanis exhibit will include an Aviat Pitts S-2C aircraft (and engine) operated by Michael Wiskus Air Shows. This aircraft is powered by a Lycoming AEIO-540 complete with a Tanis Preheat System. Wiskus and Tanis have partnered to promote Michael Wiskus Air Shows and Tanis Preheat Systems.
Bob Krueger, president of Tanis, stated, â€œWe are looking forward with great anticipation to our new location at AirVenture. By moving to an outdoor exhibit, Tanis is able to give visitors a broader look at our preheat options. Tanis has designed systems for a wide variety of aircraft and engines. Our systems excel beyond the one-size-fits-all approach others take concerning aircraft preheat. We fully understand the safe, and economical, application of preheat. At AirVenture 2011, we look forward to giving visitors a hands-on look at the range of available Tanis preheat products.â€
Tanis Aircraft Products manufactures customized preheater and maintenance solutions for any aircraft application. Tanis systems are designed to give quicker starts and faster engine warm-up, saving time and fuel. Tanis delivers aviationâ€™s most prescribed cold weather protection remedy. Preheat and Protect with Tanis. See Tanis at AirVenture Oshkosh July 25â€“31, 2011, in outdoor exhibit number 286, near Hangar B.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights