Bell Helicopter has announced that it has formed a distributor partnership to sell products from TrueView Enhanced Vision Systems (EVS), LLC under its Aeronautical Accessories brand.Â TrueView EVSâ€™ infrared thermal imaging system improves flight safety in compromised flight conditions such as darkness or low light/low visibility conditionsand virtually eliminates the chance of controlled flight into terrain (CFIT).
Under the agreement, Aeronautical Accessories will distribute TrueView EVS infrared enhanced vision systems worldwide.
TrueView EVSâ€™s infrared thermal imaging system is supplemental type certificate (STC) certified in the United States and Canada for Bell 206B and 206L series aircraft.Â In addition to the existing products, TrueView is currently developing other systems for additional helicopter models including theBell 407 and Bell 429.
â€œWe are pleased to add the TrueView infrared thermal imaging systems to our product offering and look forward to expanding this category in the future,â€ said Jennifer Lunceford, sales manager for Aeronautical Accessories.Â â€œThe addition of these systems to our catalog is another example of how Aeronautical Accessories is proving our commitment of providing innovative solutions at reasonable prices to our customers.â€
â€œWe appreciate Aeronautical Accessoriesâ€™ recognition of the quality, performance, and marketability of the TrueView EV systems,â€ said Thomas Madden, President of TrueView Enhanced Vision Systems. â€œLike Aeronautical Accessories, TrueView EVS is committed to superior performance and assuring a perfect fit to Bell Helicopter airframes. With an accomplished marketing partner such as Aeronautical, we will be able to focus our resources on rapidly expanding the companyâ€™s EVS product line.â€
The infrared thermal imaging system is comprised of three components: the camera assembly, prefabricated wiring harness, and the LCD monitor, including monitor mount and glare shield. TrueView offers the EV system as a complete kit, with a detailed installation manual, covering every aspect of the installation, which is easily installed in approximately six hours.
Key benefits of the TrueView EVS infrared thermal imaging system include:
- Lightweight â€“ weighs only 4.8 lbs
- High definition â€“ the highest definition infrared image available on the market today, combined with 55 degree tilt feature
- Proven quality â€“ built upon a FLIRÂ® Photo infrared camera core within a sealed, nitrogen purged aluminum capsule
- Warranty â€“ one of the best in the industry
- Affordable â€“ priced well below other systems
- Easy single-pilot operation â€“ the entire system is controlled by a simple on/off switch, draws less than one ampere, and instantly provides a viewable image when activated
For more information on the Infrared Enhanced Vision System, contact the Aeronautical Accessories sales team at 1-800-251-7094 or email your question toÂ [email protected].
- Frictape Net Awarded Patent for Lighting Apparatus of a Helicopter Deck
- Lockheed Awarded $93M Contract for H-60 Support
- StandardAero sold by one private equity firm to another
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role