Aersolution GmbH, founded 2006 as an aircraft engineering service supplier, has extended its product range to entire EMS interiors for rotary and fixed wing aircraft.
For several years, Aersolution has designed high end modifications for medium and large body VIP fixed wing aircrafts. In parallel, Aersolution developed complex interior components for Emergency Medical Service operators mainly for system integrators.
The company has gained for its products worldwide an excellent reputation due to proven reliability, user friendliness and for light weight.
Now, Aersolution will approach the market as an entire EMS Interior provider. As of now, the company will focus on small and medium, single and twin engine rotorcraft as well as fixed wing aircraft.
Aersolution provides complete turnkey solutions including engineering, design, manufacturing, certification and installation for the EASA as well as the FAA environment. Also the after sales service is established to guarantee customer satisfaction for products in operation.
To achieve these ambitious goals, Aersolution has hired experienced and qualified employees and has invested in high tech infrastructure.
As per July 1st 2011, the management of Aersolution was able to commit Harald Riner as the responsible manager for sales and marketing. Mr. Riner has worked several years as head of Sales for a major EMS supplier.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International