You can now get the latest ATSB news and updates via our Twitter account:Â @ATSBinfo.
We will use Twitter to tell you about a range of activities and initiatives, including:
- new and updated investigations
- investigation and research report releases
- new safety awareness products.
Some things to keep in mind
The ATSB will not guarantee responding to tweets.
If you have a general enquiry, you should contact the ATSB via emailÂ [email protected] or
phoneÂ 1800 020 616.
YouÂ should not use Twitter to report a transport safety occurrence. To make a mandatory accident and incident notification:
- call 1800 011 034
- submit an online form on the notifications page of theÂ ATSB website
- fax 02 6274 6434.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team