You can now get the latest ATSB news and updates via our Twitter account:Â @ATSBinfo.
We will use Twitter to tell you about a range of activities and initiatives, including:
- new and updated investigations
- investigation and research report releases
- new safety awareness products.
Some things to keep in mind
The ATSB will not guarantee responding to tweets.
If you have a general enquiry, you should contact the ATSB via emailÂ [email protected] or
phoneÂ 1800 020 616.
YouÂ should not use Twitter to report a transport safety occurrence. To make a mandatory accident and incident notification:
- call 1800 011 034
- submit an online form on the notifications page of theÂ ATSB website
- fax 02 6274 6434.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH