Night Flight Concepts, a leading provider of night vision solutions, announces that it has been selected to provide Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and training to the Pasco County, Florida Sheriffâ€™s Aviation Unit.
â€œPasco County has a lot of difficult terrain to protect 24/7 and has been looking to acquire NVGs for some time now,â€ explained Randy Rowles, VP Business Development and Director of NVG Training at Night Flight Concepts. â€œWe are pleased to be given the opportunity to assist their unit with NVG planning, acquisition and training.
About Pasco County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit
The Aviation Unit provides airborne law enforcement support to all components within the Pasco Sheriffâ€™s Office seven days a week. The aviation unit is responsible for covering approximately 745 square miles of land, 21 miles of coastline, and 180 square miles of waterways. Duties include search, rescue and recovery missions, surveillance operations, domestic marijuana eradication, traffic enforcement, investigative transportation, and aerial photography for investigation and courtroom presentation.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2018
- Nepalese Army receives Bell 407GXP