Night Flight Concepts, a worldwide provider of night vision solutions, is pleased to announce it has just completed formal agreement with the Airborne Law Enforcement Association to provide to its membership NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle Computer-Based Training at a special ALEA rate.
NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT is an FAA approved Night Vision Goggle set of courses for NVG Initial Qualification and/or NVG Recurrent Training. The CBT training meets or exceeds the NVG requirements spelled out in FARs 61, 135 and 141 training programs. It is web-delivered and integrates self-paced, state of the art courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. Further, it features instruction on NVG system capabilities and limitations, operational concepts and requirements, equipment parts familiarization, as well as NVG operations and maintenance procedures. The NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT was designed to help â€œoptimizeâ€ NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers of NVGs. High-end 3-D graphics create a learning environment has students learning faster and retaining more when compared to traditional platform training methodology.
Adam Aldous, President of Night Flight Concepts stated that, â€œcoming out of the military our goal from the earliest days of Night Flight Concepts was to bring NVG training to the civilian sector and specifically to Airborne Law Enforcement as they are the major users of NVG. We are pleased that we could do this.â€ Steve Ingley, the Executive Director of ALEA, stated â€œALEAâ€™s review of the CBT revealed that (NVIO) will indeed enhance Night Flight Operational Safety through improved and easily assimilated knowledge. Improving safety is a basic tenant of our organizationâ€.
NVIO systems was developed with a vision of providing law enforcement, emergency medical, and defence aerospace with a premier line of night vision training and performance support systems. NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Computer-Based Training (CBT) is a blended training system that integrates self-paced courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. It was designed to help optimize NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems (NVIS) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)