JETNET LLC is pleased to announce the recent hiring of Kathy Dowd as Team Leader of Product Development and Research Analyst. Kathy will be working directly with Diane Levine-Wilson in building new products and services.
Kathy, formerly the director of international research with AMSTAT Corporation, brings 19 years worth of professional experience and accomplishments to JETNET.
Kathy is an accomplished professionalÂ with domestic and international experience in market research.Â She excels in off-site team management and product development in a global setting.Â She had been credited with developing and launching complete product databases, and has provided hands-on team training toÂ researchersÂ inÂ New Jersey, Oklahoma City and Hyderabad, India.
â€œ I am delighted with this new beginning at JETNET. I have received such a warm welcome and feel very fortunate to be part of a team oriented, innovative organization, with such a strong corporate cultureâ€ says Kathy. â€œDiane Levine-Wilson introduced me to the aviation industry 19 years ago, and I am very excited to be working with her again. I look forward to forging ahead with the development of new products alongside Diane and the JETNET Team.â€
We at JETNET are thrilled to have Kathy working with us. Her expertise in international markets and development will be a profound resource.
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet