StandardAero has appointed Phoenix Heliparts of Mesa, Ariz. as a StandardAero Authorized Support Center for Rolls Royce Model 250 engines as installed on MD500 helicopters.
StandardAero clients can now obtain engine repair & overhaul (R&O) services contracted through Phoenixâ€™s facilities in Arizona, creating a one-stop shop for MD500 helicopter operators with Rolls Royce M250 engines. StandardAeroâ€™s engine services include R&O for the entire series of M250 engines installed on MD500 helicopters, primarily for Series II and Series IV gas turbine engines (C20B, C20R, C30, C47).
With more than 20 years experience servicing its international customer base, Phoenix Heliparts has established itself as a leader in MD500 maintenance, overhaul, completions, restorations, refurbishments and avionics. The scope of the Support Center agreement confirms that Phoenix Heliparts and StandardAero will together provide operators complete aircraft and engine servicing.
â€œPhoenix Helicopters is a first-class organization supporting MD500 helicopters,â€ said Manny Atwal, vice president of helicopter programs at StandardAero. â€œWe are excited to be partnered with such an organization so as to better provide increased levels of support and service to our U.S. based customers.â€
Tina Cannon, president of Phoenix Heliparts also added, â€œBy offering complete airframe and engine support through one source, we are providing an economical and convenient avenue for MD500 operators. StandardAeroâ€™s appointment underscores our dedication to providing the highest standards of quality, safety and professionalism. â€
About Phoenix Heliparts
Phoenix Heliparts offers a Total Support Team to a worldwide customer base, which includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment. Capabilities include engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, component overhaul, and now, for Rolls Royce gas turbine engines removal and reinstallation services. The companyâ€™s commitment to quality and unparalleled customer service sets it apart.
StandardAero is one of the worldâ€™s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 12 primary facilities in the U.S
- Tiger Tugs continues to grow with new product launches
- MD500 Dual Cargo Hook kit with Y-Rope from Onboard Systems
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- Trakka announces FAA STC for the MD500
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- Onboard Systems MD500 Cargo Hook Kits Receive FAA Certification
- MDHI Reveals New MD 6XX at Heli-Expo
- JSSI launches maintenance program for MD500 and MD600
- Aero Precision to supply LORD products for Korean MD500s
- 27-Jun-15 MD Helicopters MD500 Poerua Glacier, New Zealand
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Phoenix Heliparts Offers Cost-Effective Component Support
- Tiger Tug launches new mover just for md 500 series helicopters
- MD540A to be displayed at Commemorative Air Force Museum event
- South African pair to apply for bail in Zimbabwe over buried MD500
- 04-May-14 MD Helicopters MD500 West Nicholson, Zimbabwe
- Phoenix Heliparts and RSG sign STC Agreement for MD500 Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning Units
- Invitation to HTC Technical Briefing at Heli-Expo
- US Dept Homeland Security selling four MD500Es
- Skye Avionics receives FAA STC for MD500 LED Light