DART is pleased to announce they have received Brazilian approval for their Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit for the Medium Bell aircraft models. Transport Canada and FAA approvals have been previously received.
Installed in the roof structure of the cabin, the Heliâ€‘Rappelâ„¢ provides a secure and safe system for deploying personnel into the field from a hover position up to a maximum forward speed of 30 kts.
The Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit can be used on either side of the aircraft; two kits can be used simultaneously and are available in both 300 pound capacity and 500 pound capacity.
DART also has received Brazilian approval on the following products for Medium Bell aircraft:
- Cargo Mirrors
- LED Pulse Light Kits
- Cabin Floor Protectors
- Aft Cabin Wall & Pylon Protector Kits
- Cabin Door Roller Kit
- Automatic Door Openers
- Door Support Kits
- Door Handles
DART currently holds 33 ANAC approvals for Med Bell, Light Bell, Eurocopter AS350/355 and Agusta A119/AW119MKII aircraft.
â€œIn response to customer demand for certification of DART products in Brazil, we have been obtaining and will continue to pursue ANAC certification for our products in order to best support Brazilian operators with certified, high quality, durable and cost effective product solutions,â€ said Bill Beckett, VP of Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.
DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System