DART is pleased to announce they have received Brazilian approval for their Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit for the Medium Bell aircraft models. Transport Canada and FAA approvals have been previously received.
Installed in the roof structure of the cabin, the Heliâ€‘Rappelâ„¢ provides a secure and safe system for deploying personnel into the field from a hover position up to a maximum forward speed of 30 kts.
The Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit can be used on either side of the aircraft; two kits can be used simultaneously and are available in both 300 pound capacity and 500 pound capacity.
DART also has received Brazilian approval on the following products for Medium Bell aircraft:
- Cargo Mirrors
- LED Pulse Light Kits
- Cabin Floor Protectors
- Aft Cabin Wall & Pylon Protector Kits
- Cabin Door Roller Kit
- Automatic Door Openers
- Door Support Kits
- Door Handles
DART currently holds 33 ANAC approvals for Med Bell, Light Bell, Eurocopter AS350/355 and Agusta A119/AW119MKII aircraft.
â€œIn response to customer demand for certification of DART products in Brazil, we have been obtaining and will continue to pursue ANAC certification for our products in order to best support Brazilian operators with certified, high quality, durable and cost effective product solutions,â€ said Bill Beckett, VP of Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.
DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock