Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. has appointed Keith Mullett to the newly created position of executive vice-president (international), effective Aug. 8, 2011.
As executive vice-president (international), Mr. Mullett will be responsible for Canadian Helicopters’ current and future international commercial charter operations excluding Afghanistan, and will oversee the development of Canadian Helicopters’ international operations including the integration of the business of Helicopter (N.Z.) Ltd. that was recently acquired by Canadian Helicopters. Mr. Mullett will initially be based in Nelson, New Zealand, and is then expected to return to Les Cedres, Que., in early 2013. He will report directly to Don Wall, the president and chief executive officer of Canadian Helicopters.
Mr. Mullett brings a wealth of expertise in the helicopter transportation services industry. He has held senior positions with CHC Helicopter over a period of 20 years including as managing director of European operations where he was responsible for five countries, 1,400 employees and 400 million pounds of revenue. In his time in Aberdeen, Scotland, Mr. Mullett also played a key role in the integration of CHC’s European operations. Most recently, Mr. Mullett was the senior executive of Soteria, a consortium comprising CHC Helicopter, Sikorsky Aircraft, Thales and the Royal Bank of Scotland that was established to supply search-and-rescue helicopter operations in the United Kingdom. He began his career with Ernst & Young in Canada as a chartered accountant.
Mr. Wall commented: “We are very excited to welcome Keith to our executive team as we embark on a period of expansion of our international business. Keith’s international experience, management skills and business development expertise will provide a key complement to the strengths of our management team, and he is a valuable addition at a time when Canadian Helicopters is poised for international expansion.”
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report