Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. has appointed Keith Mullett to the newly created position of executive vice-president (international), effective Aug. 8, 2011.
As executive vice-president (international), Mr. Mullett will be responsible for Canadian Helicopters’ current and future international commercial charter operations excluding Afghanistan, and will oversee the development of Canadian Helicopters’ international operations including the integration of the business of Helicopter (N.Z.) Ltd. that was recently acquired by Canadian Helicopters. Mr. Mullett will initially be based in Nelson, New Zealand, and is then expected to return to Les Cedres, Que., in early 2013. He will report directly to Don Wall, the president and chief executive officer of Canadian Helicopters.
Mr. Mullett brings a wealth of expertise in the helicopter transportation services industry. He has held senior positions with CHC Helicopter over a period of 20 years including as managing director of European operations where he was responsible for five countries, 1,400 employees and 400 million pounds of revenue. In his time in Aberdeen, Scotland, Mr. Mullett also played a key role in the integration of CHC’s European operations. Most recently, Mr. Mullett was the senior executive of Soteria, a consortium comprising CHC Helicopter, Sikorsky Aircraft, Thales and the Royal Bank of Scotland that was established to supply search-and-rescue helicopter operations in the United Kingdom. He began his career with Ernst & Young in Canada as a chartered accountant.
Mr. Wall commented: “We are very excited to welcome Keith to our executive team as we embark on a period of expansion of our international business. Keith’s international experience, management skills and business development expertise will provide a key complement to the strengths of our management team, and he is a valuable addition at a time when Canadian Helicopters is poised for international expansion.”
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement