Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. has appointed Keith Mullett to the newly created position of executive vice-president (international), effective Aug. 8, 2011.
As executive vice-president (international), Mr. Mullett will be responsible for Canadian Helicopters’ current and future international commercial charter operations excluding Afghanistan, and will oversee the development of Canadian Helicopters’ international operations including the integration of the business of Helicopter (N.Z.) Ltd. that was recently acquired by Canadian Helicopters. Mr. Mullett will initially be based in Nelson, New Zealand, and is then expected to return to Les Cedres, Que., in early 2013. He will report directly to Don Wall, the president and chief executive officer of Canadian Helicopters.
Mr. Mullett brings a wealth of expertise in the helicopter transportation services industry. He has held senior positions with CHC Helicopter over a period of 20 years including as managing director of European operations where he was responsible for five countries, 1,400 employees and 400 million pounds of revenue. In his time in Aberdeen, Scotland, Mr. Mullett also played a key role in the integration of CHC’s European operations. Most recently, Mr. Mullett was the senior executive of Soteria, a consortium comprising CHC Helicopter, Sikorsky Aircraft, Thales and the Royal Bank of Scotland that was established to supply search-and-rescue helicopter operations in the United Kingdom. He began his career with Ernst & Young in Canada as a chartered accountant.
Mr. Wall commented: “We are very excited to welcome Keith to our executive team as we embark on a period of expansion of our international business. Keith’s international experience, management skills and business development expertise will provide a key complement to the strengths of our management team, and he is a valuable addition at a time when Canadian Helicopters is poised for international expansion.”
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management