Make your opinion on heliports known and make it count!
The National EMS Pilots Association is conducting a survey to gather opinion on heliport design and safety from those who are most affected by the design and management of heliport facilities â€“ the nationâ€™s helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from all pilots involved in any form of helicopter operations.Â The information gathered will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and to all stake holders in the helicopter industry to assist in the current efforts to rewrite the new FAA heliport advisory circular.
You must act soon because time is of the essence!
Take 15 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and make a positive impact on your industry for years to come.
Survey Link:Â https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- The Cabri G2 received its validation from Russia
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands