Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced today that PatrickÂ Moulay has been selected as the new Managing Director for Commercial Business for the Europe and Russia regions. Moulayâ€™s selection was the result of a broad search to find the right talent in terms of knowledge, commitment and energy to represent Bell Helicopter in these important regions of the world.
â€œPatrick brings a wide breadth of experience in helicopters and in the industry; he is driven by his desire to compete and one of his strongest attributes is providing exceptional service after the sale,â€ said Larry D. Roberts, senior vice president of Bell Helicopterâ€™s Commercial Business. â€œWe are fortunate and pleased that Patrick made the decision to come to Bell Helicopter as he recognized the focus on reenergizing the commercial sector both with talent and products,â€ Roberts said.
Moulay comes to Bell Helicopter from Eurocopter where he last served as Vice President for Marketing and Sales assigned to the Southeast Asia Region.
â€œI am extremely excited to be joining the Bell Helicopter team during a time where so much is happening with the company in terms of expanding the commercial business and focusing on its product offerings,â€ said Moulay. â€œIâ€™m looking forward to getting to know our Russian and European customers. With state-of-the-art aircraft like the Bell 429, I look forward to providing them new solutions now and in the future to meet their demanding mission needs,â€ he said.
Patrick will be based out of Bell Helicopterâ€™s facility in Prague (address) and can contacted at:
- Office phone:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 234 624 125
- Fax:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 234 624 112
- Mobile:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 725 098 330
- [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
[HeliHub.com would like to thank Eurocopter South East Asia for retaining Mr Moulay’s profile on their website, as it allowed us to present his photo, which Bell did not supply!]
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines