Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced today that PatrickÂ Moulay has been selected as the new Managing Director for Commercial Business for the Europe and Russia regions. Moulayâ€™s selection was the result of a broad search to find the right talent in terms of knowledge, commitment and energy to represent Bell Helicopter in these important regions of the world.
â€œPatrick brings a wide breadth of experience in helicopters and in the industry; he is driven by his desire to compete and one of his strongest attributes is providing exceptional service after the sale,â€ said Larry D. Roberts, senior vice president of Bell Helicopterâ€™s Commercial Business. â€œWe are fortunate and pleased that Patrick made the decision to come to Bell Helicopter as he recognized the focus on reenergizing the commercial sector both with talent and products,â€ Roberts said.
Moulay comes to Bell Helicopter from Eurocopter where he last served as Vice President for Marketing and Sales assigned to the Southeast Asia Region.
â€œI am extremely excited to be joining the Bell Helicopter team during a time where so much is happening with the company in terms of expanding the commercial business and focusing on its product offerings,â€ said Moulay. â€œIâ€™m looking forward to getting to know our Russian and European customers. With state-of-the-art aircraft like the Bell 429, I look forward to providing them new solutions now and in the future to meet their demanding mission needs,â€ he said.
Patrick will be based out of Bell Helicopterâ€™s facility in Prague (address) and can contacted at:
- Office phone:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 234 624 125
- Fax:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 234 624 112
- Mobile:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â +420 725 098 330
- [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
[HeliHub.com would like to thank Eurocopter South East Asia for retaining Mr Moulay’s profile on their website, as it allowed us to present his photo, which Bell did not supply!]
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO